The Crash - 07/26/2014

Looks like they are working on it.

Some areas or services may be inaccessible.
This does not have to affect your gameplay.

MA is handling issues as they come up and is no way at fault for our ped loss as the system is functioning as intended, it's dynamic!

Support information: We are still working on the recovery of the production system. At this moment we do not want to set a time when we are going up, but rest assured it will be as soon as possible.

I dont know where the servers are located,but we had a big thunderstorm 20 km north of MA´s office in Gothenburg at the same time everything went down. One house nearby caught fire from lighting and the road got flooded.
Some people lost electricity too for a while.
Seems reasonable to guess that the weather is the cause of this.

Lets just hope that servers come back online soon.

Got this on Facebook just right now...

Entropia Universe
18 min ·
Support information: We are still working on the recovery of the production system. At this moment we do not want to set a time when we are going up, but rest assured it will be as soon as possible.

Rapido

ps. Didnt even try to log in today, MA is not distrubute any peds to me :)

launch button is back :yay:

edit: internet error

Still can't log in ... getting internal error after goldcard check... <_<

Need... my... fix...

I'll try later since I don't have gold card :laugh:

Probably would be a good idea to look into decentralized servers with redundence across them.

Problem is not with MA themselves, certain other stuff is down in Sweden, seems like data centre issue or a connection issue to the data centre as such.... noticing how the lag has been increasing and getting a little too violent in past few month gradually building up.... Today was really bad. and then Booommmmm

Still can't log in ... getting internal error after goldcard check... <_<

Need... my... fix...

Probably the gold card validation server is still down. I guess peeps without cards can still get in, right?

Probably the gold card validation server is still down. I guess peeps without cards can still get in, right?

not quite. I was ALMOST in once :laugh:

edit: ...and im in!

People with no gold card are in. People with gold card cant.

Fuck this. So unsafe players will get all the server refresh loots....

Last edited:
perhaps something to do with the bad weather today.

'My' town 1-2h away with car from Gothenburg had a total black out on electricity earlier today from the nasty weather (thunder/flash)

Suppose it gave gothenburg a nice visit to lol

Not able to get in with GC yet, tried twice, will wait to see when its available as I dont want it to go out of synch.

:tapfinger

server is running like a dream now with hardly anyone logged in :D

or me ...
"an internal error has occured blah blah blah.."

only people with GC's cannot get in ?

I have tried twice to Log In with GC... now I cant try anymore because I worry I will desynch the GC...

How will we know GC is working again, are MA giving any information?

fuck i tried lots of times...
gues im out of sync

Back