The Crash - 07/26/2014

Is it down again ?

Just got booted while near medusa, now logging in im getting timeouts...

nm, back in... for now ...

baaaaaaah.....

Cant login again :( tried 3 times already, guess iam out of sync again, ffs

nevermind, i got in :)

Yea how dare they not check forum 24/7 during vacation time/weekend! :rolleyes: :handjob:

I guess this is the new egg/taming now, "ahhhhhhhh look at the communcation" :D

weekend, vacation... so what?!

I'm sure wherever he is he's got a phone, probably a laptop... I'm sure somebody let's him know when the game's down for half a day...

and even if Kim doesn't pop on to forums for 5 mins to address it, SOMEBODY should... pretty sad if Kim is the only person who can communicate with the players...

yeah, the improved communication is a big load of BS! Haven't seen it yet, and I doubt we will!...
(just something they say to improve their image) :wise:

Call me a racist but I blame.....

The Arkadians!

It's their fault the servers are screwed today!

Arkadia? But why? Can barely play today, though...

Has shit blown up again cant connect???? unable to connect to server check your internet connection bla bla bla before leaving and relogging i was lagging for continuous 6 to 7 mins....

I can't even press the "launch" button in Client loader, it's inactive...

Ok, so I can't login. Keep getting "server timeout" and "lost connection" messages. Anyone else?

Ah... I finally managed to make it into the game for a moment, so now I see...

Everyone else... though the messages seem to differ a bit.

Damn.

Ok, thanks. Guess I can go mission grind in EVE instead.

The good thing: we all save peds! Tired to get only 50% payback and less !!!!!

The Arkadians!

It's their fault the servers are screwed today!

Lol. I can't wait till space gets a proper update so we can have planet wars! :yay:

Kill all.... Place name of planet here! :yup:

Last edited:
To MA.

Now you have to give up and stop with jokes and take yours fingers out of the ass and start to work...
To hunt big Rextelum on the island is almost impossible to shoot at them no matter how I stand and from what angle I have, I can walk around it and try it's always the same shit out of range,,, i dont call stand with a camo stalker on 50 meters for of range ........

It has been like that for over a year now.:mad: Sense you did the shit with the hitboxes.

The good thing: we all save peds! Tired to get only 50% payback and less !!!!!

true, hope it turns for us all. :)

and this 'unsecured' thing with goldcard needs a fix asap.
bought mine from the TT terminal years ago, with the reason to be/feel 'safe'

Now this safe shit just turned in to some kind of 'fear/BS!', same issue twice within a year...
perhaps its better to inactivate the goldcard... would make you feel 'safe' when this occurs for the third time.

they better find a new security company, and this time don't go cheap!

Now you have to give up and stop with jokes and take yours fingers out of the ass and start to work...
To hunt big Rextelum on the island is almost impossible to shoot at them no matter how I stand and from what angle I have, I can walk around it and try it's always the same shit out of range,,, i dont call stand with a camo stalker on 50 meters for of range ........

It has been like that for over a year now.:mad: Sense you did the shit with the hitboxes.

Unfortunatly this is true.
I was doing the Rex mission, but i will never kill another Rex as long as its like this.

I can walk ip to the mob and touch it, and still my camo is out of range!!!
BS

I made hit box rage quit threads more than once...they never fixed it, and I truly hate them for it. It was the ONE damn thing they needed to fix, and that would have been easy to fix, and they have refused. And after today's bullshit with the crashes, and the refusal to fix simple things, I have so little faith...I will prob just cash out and find a game where my ava can actually hit ALL the mobs, not just the unbroken ones.

Just had another server crash on ARK with a L2k at 15% health left...no ammo returned...mob disappeared. This is happening WAY too often at shared on all planets that have them.

Can't log in

Goodday i cant log in the game it keep saying No available server found try in a few mins :S being doing this since yesterday and still nothing :(

/mod note/ merged multiple threads on same topic

I'm getting "timeout" when I try to log in, is it only me that have problem right now?

EXTREME LAGGG , WITH MORE UBER LAGGG, WITH INTERNAL ERROR :mad:

not any better in game the lag on crafting etc is insane.

i also got a massive lag im currently on rocktropia shops doesnt load:(

On ark, same issue. Cant login again.

Lagging very much too. Example was when I farted the fart didn't go out but was standing at the outdoor of my bottom making the room stinking. MA wants to kill us

Back