Question: Has anyone looted a Mod Merc(L)

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just wondering, I see it listed on EP but I have never heard of anyone that has one or what it was looted from. Wonder if it was just someone playing around with EP. BTW if you have one I would sure like to see a screen shot of it.

bah i was wrong

Last edited:
Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary (L) Max Extreme Hunter Fri, 13 Apr 2012 19:45:22

edit hehe on friday the 13th

mod merp dropped it. Didn't hear of any other drops after that tho.

I have one in storage so it exists

Just wondering, I see it listed on EP but I have never heard of anyone that has one or what it was looted from. Wonder if it was just someone playing around with EP. BTW if you have one I would sure like to see a screen shot of it.

Mod merc L was looted inevent when Ma officer made a wormhole and teleported people to island near pvp, where was mulaak spawn and merps , there was mob named "Mod Merp" , all tryed to searh it because it had alot hp and hit not so hard.

there was 2 mod merks L looted i think in that time. Was 2 day event

Mod merc L was looted inevent when Ma officer made a wormhole and teleported people to island near pvp, where was mulaak spawn and merps , there was mob named "Mod Merp" , all tryed to searh it because it had alot hp and hit not so hard.

there was 2 mod merks L looted i think in that time. Was 2 day event

Mod Merp still exists as a boss mob in a certain area... :)

Mod Merps do spawn.

Killed many of them over the past couple years, nothing of note in there loot I am sad to report

Mod Merps do spawn.

Killed many of them over the past couple years, nothing of note in there loot I am sad to report

Now that I think of it and look at my mob location map I have kill a couple myself and like you nothing special. Guess we are not the lucky ones:(

Now that I think of it and look at my mob location map I have kill a couple myself and like you nothing special. Guess we are not the lucky ones:(

You're total of 2 kills? yes you indeed are unlucky.

Back