FYI: Losing confidence!

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
After tonight's crash and huge server lag my loss of peds due to not receiving all my loots i've lost the confidence to log in!

I'll come back next week and it looks like i'll most likely sell out unless i get an appropriate response from my support case!

i strongly doubt you lost the loot becouse of lag, get off the forums you troll

Serious neg rep to you, which one of us is the troll?

I had loots waiting to be returned to me due to the loot lag ALL in the field were getting, when i was kicked I took 5 mins to get back in only to find i'd lost all the loots I was waiting for!

Your new and your calling people trolls lol

crash

yea from 1st crash i got ammo back, maybe u2, but from 2nd total crash i had less ammo after and no loot too, and now the same fun starts again seems, total chaos atm, friend request dont worked whole day, some ppl could not whisper to me, tps dont work, timeout during login 100s of times and so on, nice, self destruction button of eu was pressed seems

i strongly doubt you lost the loot becouse of lag, get off the forums you troll

Well, this is insightful. Its always nice to see a well reasoned and balanced argument for and against, and a conclusion supported by facts.

Anyway, here is a nice pic of some Bluebells.

bluebells_thumb.jpg

After tonight's crash and huge server lag my loss of peds due to not receiving all my loots i've lost the confidence to log in!

I'll come back next week and it looks like i'll most likely sell out unless i get an appropriate response from my support case!

Weren't you online today?

Lol...

Want some figure's?

My cost to kill including decay is 7.31 ped average on LT young-old spawn!

I ALWAYS note down the total kill points I have at start of a hunt (taken from the mission tracker). Total point increase i've gained this hunt is 314 which equates to 45 kills so 45x7.31 = total spend should be 328.95 ped.

Looking at repair and ammo spend my current spend is 442.03 so this means i'm currently out of pocket due to this crash for the sum of 113.08 ped! This is about 15 loots i'm missing!!

Want some figure's?

I ALWAYS note down the total kill points I have at start of a hunt (taken from the mission tracker). Total point increase i've gained this hunt is 314 which equates to 45 kills so 45x7.31 = total spend should be 328.95 ped.

Looking at repair and ammo spend my current spend is 442.03 so this means i'm currently out of pocket due to this crash for the sum of 113.08 ped! This is about 15 loots i'm missing!!

You can easily make double that in a day...

You lost some peds, go make them back.

75% return is not unheard of...

75% return is not unheard of...

Your missing the point.....

I never lost them through bad loot which i can accept!

I LOST THEM COS I NEVER GOT THE LOOTS FROM THE MOBS DUE TO THE CRASHES!!!!!

After the crash 26/07/2014 I lost my precious note (saved in the message center) where I had the ultimate receipt on how to print insane amount of PEDs. Now, I don't have it anymore and don't remember it either and am very upset. :(

Want some figure's?

:lolup:
If you lose your confidence of MA over that tiny incident, then you never were anywhere near to being confident in the first place...
I saw your other posts, especially in thread about you stealing mobs from other people, therefore I don't think that EU will weep next week after you leave...

If you can't afford to possibly lose $0.70 cents on unlooted mob due to a problem that's likely out of MindArk's control then you probably shouldn't be playing EU in the first place.

Anyway, other times when this problem happened, people logged back on to find out that they didn't actually lose any ped.

:lolup:
If you lose your confidence of MA over that tiny incident, then you never were anywhere near to being confident in the first place...
I saw your other posts, especially in thread about you stealing mobs from other people, therefore I don't think that EU will weep next week after you leave...

Where was I stealing mobs? You clearly never read it right.

Players might not weap over me leaving and I dont really care, but how many other silent others like me are falling into this boat? MA TAKES your peds and you deposit and continue to play? If a guy walks down the street and says show me your wallet then takes $10 and says thanks walks away no questions or quarells are you gonna accept that?

I've only just came back to playing for last 6 months after taking 18 months of to enjoy quallity family time and RL stuff, just looked at my deposit page and OMG what I could have spent that money on, but hey I had fun losing it! But this is just blatant theft and I won't stand for that!

So as I said if I dont get an acceptable conclusion to my support case, my playing days are over!

If you can't afford to possibly lose $0.70 cents on unlooted mob due to a problem that's likely out of MindArk's control then you probably shouldn't be playing EU in the first place.

Anyway, other times when this problem happened, people logged back on to find out that they didn't actually lose any ped.

here he comes with his 2 pecs.

What I can and cant afford are not the point, the point is 15 kills paid for and no loot returned! Your happy to shoot 15 Eomon Stalkers, 15 Dasp or even 15 Oratan shared loot mobs from Ark and get no loot due to this bug? Size of mob and cost is not the point how many times do i need to explain this?

Want some figure's?

forget it,you wont get compensated,
during botattack there were those bigass sharedloot bots,in which me and my wife pumped 400-500 ped easily per mob,and in 5 mobs there were 2 nolooters or 2 servercrashes,i forgot
so thats 1k ped down the drain due to an ma bug

we both made supportcases,but they just get closed without an reply even

in client loader right now.

"We are recovering data from yesterdays database backlog, this infers extra load on the servers and that is the reason for the exceptional lag. We are sorry for the inconvenience and are working as quick ad possible to get back to normal operation as soon as possible."

Looks like they actually are trying to recover some data this time.

How did you loose your loot? Do you not loot the mob when you kill it, then that is your own fault loot the dead mobs man? Do you kill them so fast you have dozens laying around you, that's when you pay 50 pec for a loot pill. I am not understanding how you lost your loots on the mobs really due to crashes. Was there loot lag, I have never lost loot from loot lag if you gathered the mob and then crash you still get that loot in your inventory even if your off line, I have tested and know this for fact.

The only way I have ever lost loot is the lag was so bad a couple times months ago I could not loot the mobs and their carcasses timed out because my mouse clicks would just not pick up mobs. And FYI support cases for that end in a dead end loop you asking them for compensation them asking if you have video proof and you saying no I do not video ever second of game play then they replying do you have any proof or video of this event, goes around until you just close the case because it is not worth your time and effort and MA just laughing at you in their offices.

Please elaborate exactly how you lost your loot and it is MA's fault?

well the is a regular backup or "snapshot" of system state or whatever so we all would have been restored from same point...

I think its good that they were stuck in a datacentre till 10 at night on a saturday night getting the thing working again for us..

also generally so many things have been improved in recent months if you dont want to see it then fine, feel free to hate

what happened yesterday is a shame but it happens in computing, this is a 24hr online platform afterall, hopefully lessons will be learned and they can cope better with it in future

well the is a regular backup or "snapshot" of system state or whatever so we all would have been restored from same point...

I think its good that they were stuck in a datacentre till 10 at night on a saturday night getting the thing working again for us..

also generally so many things have been improved in recent months if you dont want to see it then fine, feel free to hate

what happened yesterday is a shame but it happens in computing, this is a 24hr online platform afterall, hopefully lessons will be learned and they can cope better with it in future

676102d1330029702-ot-california-haters-gonna-hate-haters_gonna_hate_3_haters_gonna_hate-s570x515-110262-580.jpg

It would be nice to have a more robust backup/data recovery system in place to ensure that peds can be recovered in more situations when servers crash... That being said, flipping over the table and leaving because of a couple of server outages is just silly. You didn't get HUSSKED the server broke, pretty hard to forsee a lot of that stuff ahead of time.

Best regards
Zweshi

You know, we all knew the servers were unstable, if you keep hunting big mobs during the episode, isn't that your own fault?

Hunt something you don't get mad about losing.

Youre not kidding right?

:popcorn:

LOL ….

Trolls, trolls, trolls!

Personally I'm sure the data will get resolved and somehow the system will compensate.
That said if I was 113 ped down each log out, I'll probably be jumping for joy.

Then of course you've got the melee amp speculators, that based on some of tonight's MU are nursing quite a hit, some 2K peds down. Who to blame, greed, desperation who knows. How many of those buyers actually wanted to use the dam thing?

Then you've got the Ark deed holders that are lucky to get 46 peds for 50 ped deed (that's 400 days of dividend at one pec a day wiped off their investment) and falling. Who to blame, the deed holders for not supporting their investment, or maybe MA for not making it affordable enough to hunt there.

Then there's the mothership owners that probably couldn't get 80k+ peds even if they sucked everyone's c*** in the game right now.

Or the people that spent a fortune on caly clothes, that the MU got killed off by PP offerings, destroying the MU on my misses massive wardrobe.

Or the original blade owners, that got screwed by PP too.

Then there's the unlimited gun's, now there's a story from 2009 until the present day that would be worth reading.

Or armour that's worth shit after a recent nerf.

Let me think I could be here all day listing the shit, that has f***ed everyone over, and don't get me started on deposits that last one day. Or 500 peds that seem to vanish in a few hours if your skill profession is 70+

Sure it's a pain when the servers crash, but if that was the only thing to worry about now and again, then that would be just heaven.

I know 'many' hunters that can drop 1000 ped on eomons and not even global....I've been there (even tonight).

This isn't even a rant..... although it does piss me off that I can invest/deposit circa $3K (30K peds) in the space of a week, with more pending and that still don't qualify me for a hof....just some shitty few globals that get taken back the next run.

That's EU for ya, that's how the game rolls.

Off to bed.

Rick

Where was I stealing mobs? You clearly never read it right.

Players might not weap over me leaving and I dont really care, but how many other silent others like me are falling into this boat? MA TAKES your peds and you deposit and continue to play? If a guy walks down the street and says show me your wallet then takes $10 and says thanks walks away no questions or quarells are you gonna accept that?

I've only just came back to playing for last 6 months after taking 18 months of to enjoy quallity family time and RL stuff, just looked at my deposit page and OMG what I could have spent that money on, but hey I had fun losing it! But this is just blatant theft and I won't stand for that!

So as I said if I dont get an acceptable conclusion to my support case, my playing days are over!

Amen and R.I.P.

Bus as you seem to be a loyal braveheart i have an offer for you. If you can prove me you voted YES on the 18.09.2014 i will pay you your losses. Remember Bannockburn :laugh:

Back