The cause of todays lag

SHY

Stalker
Incase people are wondering why there is so much lag ingame atm:

mindark_message.jpg

Well at least we know the cause now. Definitely a Step in the right direction in regards to communication.

Well done :wise:

'Exceptional lag' ? Now i have to log in to see what that's like as opposed to the other lags i've been exposed to ;)

PS. good to see this info in the client loader

Great to see messages like these being displayed in the client loader

Lag is pretty rough....and ty MA for caring enough to tell us the reason. The better communication certainly does help me relax and let it work out. Not sure why it matters but seems a pretty common human response :)

Anyway I appreciate MA trying harder to address that little but very important customer relations issue. It was one of my first complaints when I started this game and they have made significant improvements just in the past year I've been playing....so once again, ty for making the effort guys. I think it will make a difference in the way MA is perceived as a company over time.

Great to see messages like these being displayed in the client loader

I agree, no missing important support messages like that on the client loader - only a % will ever find & read a forum post, but a concise message like that will inform the entire playerbase. :thumbup:

There was more then just lag the other day. I tried to log in about 7 times getting a message about an error after entering my gold key numbers. Tried to log in about an hour later and I had to give 2 gold key numbers because I was out of sync. That was my first try logging in for the day so I have no idea how long players with gold cards could not log in before that.:eyecrazy:

That's all fine and good but today (just now logged off) it took 7 minutes for me, using the "T" key to get to the nearest Revival point. Moreover, I had 4 or 5 loots stacked and the last one took just over 5 minutes to show up in the loot window. It is much worst today than ever before IMO. It is nice that MA has identified the problem but that is not a solution by a long shot. The real good thing is MA knows there is a problem and the support case doesn't get the old "We will pass it on response". I did a support yesterday when the message disappeared thinking that MA may have though the problem was solved and got a nice reply so that was good. One thing I don't understand is in the reply they said the message had expired, anyone know what that means:scratch2: I know what it apparently means but not sure why it would expire rather than remove when the problems were fixed.

One thing I noticed last night when playing there were fewer players around me and the lag was almost gone and that was nice, hope this gives them a clue as to what is happening.

Also one other thing when I tried to login to my support cases I got a "Service not available" message. I hope MA did not change server providers to save a few bucks and this is the result.

This is not a blast at MA just comments with no malice intended.

Edit:I logged out because I tried to repair my items and got a message about inernal error and to log out and re-log. guess what I can't get back in because of time-outs. Just thought that was funny, hope MA hasn't Xed out my avatar because I gripe too much :).

Last edited:
This isnt lagg basicly nothing works.Paralyzed is better word for it!

Dont wanna be negative all the time seriously but they will solve problem from other day that way that they will make problem today again whats logic in that ????

I give up.. Really fed up of such poor service for the cost of play. Stopping EU for the moment.

'Exceptional lag' ?

Ahhh ok,
this is certainly why i never saw SO MANY ninja respawns then ! :wise:

we had 3 in a row today while i was doing eomons young in team.
hopefully all of us died, for sure, this is the purpose of those "fair" respawns.
Because you are fair people MA, right ?
(but do not worry, we had many single ninja respawns too ;)).

Only the players are cheaters and do exploits... we all know that.

I give up.. Really fed up of such poor service for the cost of play. Stopping EU for the moment.

:)

Yup, physically impossible to log in at the moment. There's obviously something seriously wrong but I wouldn't worry too much, it's stopping people from playing = very expensive for MA. It'll be fixed soon.

:mad::mad: when the gonna fix this lags use to be playable abit less lag ... now cant even log in :argue:

time out error time out error and more time out error

Closer to the topic :

Bugged Chat / Bugged Teleporter

Bugged Personnal Inventory / Bugged Storage

A bit less serious :

Bugged Boss Defeated / Bugged Loot / Bugged Ak

I came from a small hiatus few months back, found the lag being a regular problem (it was there all the time, way worse than it ever used to be), now been on vacation for a few weeks and seeing all this...
Yeap, gonna vacation a bit more.

Should try crafting like slow motion or what!!! oddly my returns sucked during this but I suspect im on a down period :(
Blocked items well annoying and all have to relog to sort it.

Back