Buying: M71a2

corvette

Prowler
Blue Corvette Velvet
I want it, period :) This post will stay open until I find it. Period :)

BOOM :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

In the interest of keeping this 'bumping' interesting, please note my last response and let me know your thoughts hehe

OK, only one vote in for funny jokes so that's what it will be. Moving forward all bumps are funny jokes hehe (but bumping to buy the gun of course!)

This is going to be fun.

FYI Forum Rule Makers, all posts will be related to bumping for this fun toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dangit....

Last edited:
Still wanting, still looking :)

Good luck finding it!

Awesome tagger bump!

Mine is t4 and I never have to move again on my hunts :p

Awesome tagger bump!

Mine is t4 and I never have to move again on my hunts :p

Lol... Why don't you just dangle it in his face? :laugh:

haha yea thanks for rubbing it in! funny though. buuuump

still looking!!!!! gimme gimme gimme

If it makes you feel any better they're not that great. Unless you want it as some sort of prestige symbol.

Aim higher, like ancient m71a2 or mod m71a2 :wtg:

Mod 71A2 is MA official, not looted.
Imo, both A1 and A2 are awesome guns, with great range/dps/reload ratio. You just need 10/10 hit to use it properly and you're in business. :)
Only Imp FF and Adj 61A5 are better, but they cost ten times more... ;)
Anyway, good luck with the purchase, Corvette! :D I only had it's smaller sister, the 71A1 and I loved it...

Spose it's a matter of taste. I've had an a1 and a2 and found them painfully slow :)

Mod 71A2 is MA official, not looted.
Imo, both A1 and A2 are awesome guns, with great range/dps/reload ratio. You just need 10/10 hit to use it properly and you're in business. :)
Only Imp FF and Adj 61A5 are better, but they cost ten times more... ;)
Anyway, good luck with the purchase, Corvette! :D I only had it's smaller sister, the 71A1 and I loved it...

I have m71a1 right now, and the iff8k is nice, but what I want is the speed. 32 a minute vs 30 a minute..... and my main weap is mod merc, so overall I am looking for speed speed speed, as I want to switch to my main weap as fast as possible. I don't care if its enhanced or not, because if it is I am just putting range enchancers on it anywho.

so yea, that's the reason I am looking.. speed speed speed. For this reason only, I want this more than a iff8k. As I already have a m71a1, imo, just as valuable as iff8k (yes iff8k is better, but for what I want it for, range and speed, m71a1 is similar or if anything better, I think it has more range than iff8k).

Thanks everyone for your thoughts... ima keep the course and keep looking hehe

FYI, if ancient m71a2 does exist and it is for sell.... yes, very interested :)

Spose it's a matter of taste. I've had an a1 and a2 and found them painfully slow :)

yes, but for tagging purposes, their speed is more than sufficient. As a main weap.... hellllz no lol

daily bump! don't be stingy :)

stillllll loooooooooooooooookiing heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Get someone in orange to run ahead and agro mobs, and run back to you. That's proper tagging.

Get someone in orange to run ahead and agro mobs, and run back to you. That's proper tagging.

Are you volunteering? at my whim? if so, I accept. much cheaper than buying a tagger hehe

Close this thread as I have a new tagging gun, DOA Sierra, 200m range, 0 DPS, 100% eco???? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

JK, BUMMMMMP

where is this gun?!?! I may start a story line to bump with instead of just saying 'bump it to the top'. to boring and typical....

so with that said, give me some topic ideas for bumping this to the top. storylines that is, it has to be related to the gun because again, I want this gun!!

* Star Wars story?
* Ghost Hunters story?
* Politics latest news in a random country none of us have ever heard of?
* Religions that have long been gone?
* funny jokes? (keep it appropriate)
* other ideas?????

1 vote for funny jokes, keep em coming :)

Lets hear how I should keep bumping this! :)

Last edited:
I got one in an item trade a few months ago, sold it to Angel Shadow Heart for aprox. 3.5k ped (Hedoc Mayhem + some other stuff I can't remember).

Hope you find one soon. GL.

funny jokes - the more inappropriate the better :thumbup:

Joke #1

Lady sits down on a plane. Man sitting next to her turns to her and says, “Lady, that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen. That baby looks in a mirror, it’s going to shatter. You oughta put a bag on that baby’s head. That baby is just ugly.”

The woman, horrified, stands up and shouts for the flight attendant. “Maam, this man has insulted me!”

“I’m so sorry, ma’am,” the flight attendant replies. “What he did is totally unacceptable on this plane. I will deal with him later, but for now, please come with me. We’ll give you a nice seat in first-class — and a banana for your monkey.”

BUMP! I WANT THIS GUN!!!!!!!!!!

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a checkup, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.

Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. "Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?" he asks.

"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

"Sure.."

"Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?" she asks.

"No, I can remember it."

"Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so as not to forget it?"

He says, "I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

"I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?" she asks.

Irritated, he says, "I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!"

Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes, The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs.. She stares at the plate for a moment.

"Where's my toast?"

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP FOR A GREAT GUN

Joke # 3

Old man comes into a restaurant, sits at his usual table, and orders the usual — matzoh ball soup.

The waiter sets it down in front of him, and stands back to watch him enjoy it. But the man just sits there.

“Is there something wrong?” the waiter asks.

“I can’t eat this soup,” the man replies.

“Is it too hot?” the waiter asks. “No.” “Too cold?” “No.” “Too salty?” “No.”

The waiter calls for the maitre d’, and for the chef, and each goes through the same routine: “Too hot?” “Too cold?” “No, no no.”

Finally the chief, at his wits end, says, “Sir, I will taste the soup myself. Where is the spoon?”

Says the old man: “A-ha!”

BUUUUUMP, STILL LOOKING!!!!! GIMME M71A2!

Joke #4

Why Do Ducks Have Flat Feet?

To stamp out forest fires.

Why Do Elephants Have Flat Feet?

To stamp out flaming ducks.

that one made me snicker :tongue2: hahahahaha WHERES MY GUN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! M71A2 BUUUUMP

Joke #5

Man and his monkey walks into a bar. Man orders his drink, while the monkey jumps off his shoulders and jumps on a pool table. Monkey sniffs around, finds a Que ball, picks it up, and swallows it. The man is aghast and pays the Bar tender for his drink and the que ball, then leaves.

Two weeks later, same man and monkey go into the same bar. This time, the bartender is watching as he doesn't want to lose another que ball. The monkey jumps up on a table, picks up a cherry, and is about to eat it and then stops. The monkey takes the cherry, puts it in his 'nether region in the back' (butt), and looking happy, takes the cherry back out and eats it.

The bartender, disgusted, asks the man why his monkey put the cherry in his butt and THEN ate it.

The man's only response was: "Ever since that que ball, he has been measuring all of his food first".

BUUUUMP!!!!!!!!! STILL LOOKING!

Last edited:
Joke #6 - and still want this gun!!!!!!!!!!

few jokes on this one:

1. I gave my # to a hot lady.... and she said she would call me when she got home. I think she is homeless.....

2. My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. It was amazing, as I didn't know those things worked so well.

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
Wife: "What does that mean?"
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

BUUUUMP, wannnnna m71a2!!!!! where is one?!?!

Back