Another Magam thread

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
Where is this guy? It isn't like him to get bored of something and quit. As often as that happens to me and others, for some reason I can't believe it would happen with Magam. I really wonder where he is.

King of riddles and king of the rig. He left before I finished the riddle of his name and has yet to come back to take some guesses. Dang, makes me sad seeing all my old hunting globals/hofs and how I was nearly always talking to him.

Magam saw the good in people. Despite what many of you think, he saw the good in Peezle and maybe in time others will too. Yes he was mean but what was he doing... he was working to produce ideas to better the game and community.

Magam is the kind of guy that brightens your day. Lars said it well, he is a helper.

The only guy I've known who can borrow an imp fap with no collateral, be offered an mm without collateral. He is the only guy I have known to buy ESI's for tt.

The only guy I ever knew who could really help me out and brighten my day.

Where is he? I wonder if he even is reading this. My #1 mistake was removing Magam from my FL. Bad deals, stupid hunting decisions, this tops all of that.

Thought of a good challenge for Magam today :)

One day maybe I will find an adj fap for sale and fap for free.

Sad that he wasn't here for migration. And the last time I spoke with him I was being a stupid asshole.

Dang :/ hope you read this Magam.

Last edited:
Sometimes you need a break, life changes.

I'm sure he is fine, well i hope so as he is a nice bloke to chat to while your wasting money in the game. I have no problem with another thread, he is liked and people get concerned about people they like if they dissapear for a long time.

One day i am sure that chat window will pop up with some crazy text once again for my little brain to try and work out what the hell he is talking about :)

gl

Hehe, nice comment Butch :)

I almost forgot about Magams stink tree painting collection too. :)

Back