Selling: Chateau Liberte - AKA Nymphtown Castle

Magyar_Republic

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Whiskey Confederacy
Edward Magyar Republic
I'm entertaining offers on Chateau Liberte.

This castle is a unique property in EU, and comes with its own island. It has been demonstrated through past revisions that development staff is willing and interested in working with the owner of this property to develop it further.

Items added since I have purchased it:

1) Dock
2) 4 shops (managed by separate deeds)
3) Revive
4) Trade Terminal
5) Road & Lights
6) Combibo & Hiryuu spawns
7) First appearance of Brood Mother mob type. Combibo Brood Mother is unique to the castle and is spawnable by killing a specific combination of creatures on the island.

I can sell with or without all the items inside the castle. This includes a full beautician suite, and tools.

Anyone serious can check out the details for themselves. No longwinded sales pitch is needed.

PM me with reasonable offers. This is not an auction. If I get an appealing offer I will sell. If I dont, then I wont.

Last edited:
OP revised.

<removed>

Pics would be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics would be nice.

It is an easy place to visit, and totally open. I like it a lot, but there is no way I can afford it!
I've seen the brood mother, but wasn't aware that the spawning of such was triggered by a pattern of dealing with other mobs. Cool!

Pics would be nice.

I'll make a movie at some point and post it. I decided yesterday to sell, and I dont expect it to sell in a day or a week. Given the nature of the property I'm OK with it sitting for sale for a year or more before the right buyer comes along.

Back