Achievement: I Got Haters!

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
So, I was out doing muluks, was doing pretty well, and all of a sudden I noticed my name (presumably) on the globals list. I couldn't understand the word next to my name, so I googled it. You can never be sure you're doing well until you have haters. :yay:

I have feeling its not about you since that team has been going for some time now but gz anyway I guess.

I have feeling its not about you since that team has been going for some time now but gz anyway I guess.

You're right, I may be assuming. I've just had so many people tell me similar things since the two hofs, I have gotten used to it.

Edit: And if I'm wrong, I've learned my first Slovenian dirty word, which is just as good :D

You're right, I may be assuming. I've just had so many people tell me similar things since the two hofs, I have gotten used to it.

Edit: And if I'm wrong, I've learned my first Slovenian dirty word, which is just as good :D

Well Im sure there is jealousy about those loots. Didnt think of that. But this team looks like started globaling while you were inactive ;)

Pizda the Pizdas!

If having haters makes you cool, consider me Miles Davis!

On the other hand, I have only had a real problem with one avatar. I will call him: Rudechild "Withnoideahowtoplay" Wholivesinbasement. (That is not his real name) Coincidentally, this one avatar was overheard today on someones stream telling them he was going to kill me in RL. Not kidding, many witnesses....anyhow...

It was shortly after he bragged about taking his dads beer from the fridge upstairs
. So, yeah, I ain't too worried.

Haters gonna hate, and little kids who brag about sneaking 14 beers from their parents fridge and claim to be drunk at 9 in the morning are really nothing to worry about.

As far as if they are hating on you with that team name, "f$%@ hammer" is also a slang term I have occasionally used for my penis, so it might mean something else. Maybe not, tho, and you do have a hater fan club too :)

Great now I'm just a noob pizda! :wtg:

Google didn't translate it well - word In question mean "pussy" in slang and is mostly close to definition as part of female reproductive organ known as "vagina".

Its used in many countries in europe and also out of eurpe.
Why Slovenian?

vag hammer makes sense.

Google didn't translate it well - word In question mean "pussy" in slang and is mostly close to definition as part of female reproductive organ known as "vagina".

Its used in many countries in europe and also out of eurpe.
Why Slovenian?
Lol that just makes my post even better! :laugh: Pussy hammer, aren't we all! :yup:

If any Russian player tries to write it using Latin keyboard (character set), that's what u get. Then there's ppl who can't speak English but know a few words on Russian - and that's basically the whole older generation in Eastern Europe. Pretty big circle of suspects... :)

I can confirm the word "pizda" is in romanian and thats the organ called -> Vagina / pussy
In other words the team name sounds like Vagina Hammer

So i wouldnt say you have haters, but someone wants to say something....?!

... this one avatar was overheard today on someones stream telling them he was going to kill me in RL. Not kidding, many witnesses....anyhow...
Sick bastards. :(

Well, usually it's the moments emotion and this "fuel" burns out before they actually do anything. As long as there isn't a considerable amount of money involved, i wouldn't worry too much.

There's a way to eliminate all those problems but it's kinda extreme, can't really recommend it. Doesn't work very well when u already in trouble anyway. It takes years of careful work and a lot of self-discipline later. On the bright side, afterwards all RL threats will only bring a smile to your face.

I see here only a very high self-esteem of OP. Why he thought that the name of Team refers to him? This name can be given just like that, and have no relationship to the his person. I know the Russian mentality, and 99% sure that this name did not apply to OP. I can believe that it was insulting only in case if full OP name was posted in the name of team. Hammer - is Hammer and nothing more :) With Vagina or without :laugh:

Arrogant much.

You see ac VERY common word "Hammer" and assume it's you..

lol :D

Hammer Im glad that my team name made you feel like you have "Haters" lol. Unfortunately as some have pointed out already you have incorrectly translated the word! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fcuk her right in the pizda....

If u didn't before you'll now, for being arrogant assuming ppl would make a team name to hate on you and let alone making an achievement thread about it like you're proud.
Congratz, I suppose your mission has been accomplished. :D

Nah no need to rush into another extreme. It is pretty common to send "love letters" to the rival groups or individual players using team names. All good in a good fun.. ;)

*BTW* I do not endorse the use of N word or any other such language.

But I do Hate all you M@th3R Fuc&eRs

Sick bastards. :(

Well, usually it's the moments emotion and this "fuel" burns out before they actually do anything. As long as there isn't a considerable amount of money involved, i wouldn't worry too much.

[/I]

Yeah in this case, his emotion was fuel by a little worthless two digit global of mine that scrolled by in his chat. It really set him off the deep end apparently. Making him spazz about me to everyone in his TS. I think I will be hunting right next to him from now on... :)

pizda in polish can also mean bitch so i don't think this was related to you, but who knows :p

Honestly its like Posting something on here saying "You're Fat" nothing else and you taking offense to it...

Hammer Im glad that my team name made you feel like you have "Haters" lol. Unfortunately as some have pointed out already you have incorrectly translated the word! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think this is a very clever and diplomatic post. There is no direct lie anywhere but it succeeds in creating the wrong impression 100% (as can be seen from ppls reactions after this post).
I can smell a great society leader and i do respect talented ppl regardless of... anything. Cheers!

All that said, i think ppl deserve to know when they're going off the wrong direction.
Anyone who knows Russian (or any Slavic language for that matter) also knows if those words are used together this way, one of them refers to a person (the word on English, in this case). All the attempts to "explain it away", sry i don't buy it. :tongue2:

TL;DR: OP understood the hidden message correctly, althou he wasn't the intended target most likely.

Last edited:
Was just thinking OP has bad luck...

*OP has more haters now because of this thread about people hating on him in-game, when in reality no one in-game was hating on him*

:(

Back