Achievement: I Got Haters!

It means Pussy in few Balkan countrys :D

Was just thinking OP has bad luck...

*OP has more haters now because of this thread about people hating on him in-game, when in reality no one in-game was hating on him*

:(

Best response yet lol. And really again, this was my team and pizda does not mean fuck or ass or any other things you guys may think, at least not in russian :cool: It is just another nice name for a cat. :laugh::laugh:

Best response yet lol. And really again, this was my team and pizda does not mean fuck or ass or any other things you guys may think, at least not in russian :cool: It is just another nice name for a cat. :laugh::laugh:
You call your cat a twat! :laugh:

pizda does not mean fuck or ass or any other things you guys may think, at least not in russian :cool: It is just another nice name for a cat.
That was what i was suspecting all along. So we have learned a lot about Russian slang today. Pizda is a common cat name. Another word that you can hear a lot in Russian slang is Hui and this a common dog name. No more secrets, slang made easy!

I would like to return the favour and teach our Russian friends a few secrets about English slang.
The most common dog name in English-speaking countries is Fuckyou. Suppose u meet a guy in East Tremont area of Bronx who says "Fuckyou" and shows one finger. This means he likes dogs very much but owns only one.
Most appropriate answer to that would be asking if he's dog is doing well and gets lot of food it loves. We all know dogs like bones. In slang it sounds like this: "Fuckyou too, bonehead" (and don't forget keep-smiling).

After that u have got lots of new friends and i would expect wery warm and welcoming speech with lots of dognames in it,,, :smoke:

Great Fifth!!!
Welcome to Russia as tourists, on the customs dont forget to say to women's toupaya pizda and to men's yobany hui. This is the most common and warm greeting among Russians :laugh:
Sure, my cat's name is pizda, and when i call it, all people around know how I love it!

:lolup:

The Word pizda yes..You can use it in diffrent situations like
1 Bad pizda ti mater = you mother fucker.
2 Good = pizda if you talking with your friends that you have seen a good loking,nice,horny,chip whatever girl.
3 Good and bad = when you Calling someone for pizda "pussy" it can be a frendy joke or that you are angry at him.

The word can both give a good laugh and that the blades goes up.

Last edited:
I really like the way how you turned an ego thread into a cultural one. Thanks guys.

Was just thinking OP has bad luck...

*OP has more haters now because of this thread about people hating on him in-game, when in reality no one in-game was hating on him*

:(

I'm sure he is devastated... or not... probably not, i mean... who would care if the people in this thread liked you or not? no one.

pizda for the win, black pizda, white pizda, brown pizda blue pizda purple pizda pink pizda we got pizda pizda

The Word pizda yes..You can use it in diffrent situations like
1 Bad pizda ti mater = you mother fucker.
2 Good = pizda if you talking with your friends that you have seen a good loking,nice,horny,chip whatever girl.
3 Good and bad = when you Calling someone for pizda "pussy" it can be a frendy joke or that you are angry at him.

The word can both give a good laugh and that the blades goes up.

Yes it can be used in different situatuons.
First of all it can be used by ppl with poor vocabulary just to fill empty spaces in conversation and is without any meaning.

Bad meaning could be for dude who is liar, hypocrite, backstabber, fearing and not adhering to promises in poor words for one who is ready to sell his mom to save his own skin/reputation.

But could be also an compliment.
Pussy Hammer as pussyes slayer, one able to make love with anything with female gender sign - in poor words dude willing to "love" even snake in eye if it is possible. Someone romantic and macho in same time, who newer stop, who is newer sadisfacted in full and always ready to look for new adventure - just like Don Juan.

In the end it can represents the name of a hunting team of hot girls who know how to use their charm ops i mean their P.... hammer to ride Longtooth until it dies of consumption.
And here we need to agree that team exist form before - any group of female team had to skill up before looking for longtooth. Maybe tracker have from past some global on Boorum Male for that team.
Sorry P.... team, but you shud avoid such names, it could be interpreted as sexual explicit.

Last edited:
This is so funny that Sledge Hammer thought this team name was about him. We've used it so many times. It has nothing to do with you Sledge Hammer lol.

Maybe its Kimmi with a reseller Alt. :D

Back