no.4

sign4_thumb.jpg

no.5

sign5_thumb.jpg

no.6

sign6_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
There are no pictures visible.

Cant see any Pictures. But i choose nr. 5, i like that number.

cheers

seriously :duh:, you ask us to choose your signature...:lolup::scratch2::bomb::hammer::loco:

if you can't pick your own sig, then you're not ready for one. lol

/mod note/ Viper, I notice that your images are all 150px high, so I'll just take this opportunity to post a reminder about the forum's rule concerning signature sizes:
4.5 - Signature Limits
Text used in your signature may not be overly long, may not use characters larger than “SIZE=3” and may only contain five (5) lines of text. Please limit graphical signatures to 500x120 pixels. One 500x120 pixel image and one line of text is acceptable, but not an image along with a large amount of text. Please keep your signature as small as possible, since large signatures clutter the forum and cause unnecessary amounts of scrolling when reading threads. Note that signatures are only displayed in a member's first post of a thread page.

seriously :duh:, you ask us to choose your signature...:lolup::scratch2::bomb::hammer::loco:

if you can't pick your own sig, then you're not ready for one. lol

Hoi...your first comment in first signature was constructive...Point being if you got nothing good to say keep it to yourself...surely if I wanna get a perspective from fellow entropians I am entitled to it. :cowboy:

Got it...get it...good. :cool:

Back