Buying: Time to upgrade my armor!

Naverith

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Acoomba Naverith Rafael
Looking for Shadow, Sand Stormer, Dark Knight, etc.

I have a Martial SGA (male), complete 7 piece set I can offer as part trade if you like, and I can add CLDs, PEDS, etc.

If you have some armor that I might want, and would be willing to take trade, PEDS, CLDs (plus other "stuff"), let me know. I want to move on this NOW.

PM me here, post here, or add me in-game (Acoomba Naverith Rafael)

Last edited:
Still looking.

There are lots of people out there with higher armor sets, letting'em gather dust, 'cause they "know what they're worth."

The sad thing is, they've "known what they're worth" for years now, but just can't seem to get the astounding prices they "know" their armor is worth!

Reality is a pain in the ass - ain't it.

bump

Reverse pmub!

There are lots of people out there with higher armor sets, letting'em gather dust, 'cause they "know what they're worth."

The sad thing is, they've "known what they're worth" for years now, but just can't seem to get the astounding prices they "know" their armor is worth!

Reality is a pain in the ass - ain't it.

bump

Under these circumstances how much would you consider your armor worth?

Considering the tiers, 25K.

Let's get cre8ive!

Got some ideas...

I now have Shadow Arms and Shins. Got other pieces n' parts?

nesivuno esikhulu up!

naletjeti ovo gore

I got shadow for sale. Tiered. 50k. Can take CLDs/PEDs.

Thanks, but it seems everyone who has Shadow wants 50K for it, even a guy who has no helmet and another who has no feet. (I've now had 5 people who want 50K for their Shadow sets).

50K was a good price......once. Now, if 50K was the going price, all of you would have already sold your armor. (I remember a friend paying 90K for his set years ago!)

I'm not in a hurry. I know a deal is lurking out there somewhere.

Thanks, but it seems everyone who has Shadow wants 50K for it, even a guy who has no helmet and another who has no feet. (I've now had 5 people who want 50K for their Shadow sets).

50K was a good price......once. Now, if 50K was the going price, all of you would have already sold your armor. (I remember a friend paying 90K for his set years ago!)

I respectfully disagree, depending on the tiers of the shadow set, if its all tier 3 or 4, that is a good deal for a shadow set at 50k to 55k. They aren't cheap to tier afterall....

Just saying

all i can say - LOL

P.S. In this set around 10k ped in tiering cost ;)

GL with finding one.

all i can say - LOL

P.S. In this set around 10k ped in tiering cost ;)

GL with finding one.

MindArk should reduce the costs to tier good armor because currently it's cost prohibitive relative to the benefits of tiering the armor... And then upon resale, it's very hard to recover those costs.

MindArk should reduce the costs to tier good armor because currently it's cost prohibitive relative to the benefits of tiering the armor... And then upon resale, it's very hard to recover those costs.

Not Cutting you down HardWrath, but what MindArk "Should" do based on what the player base says will never be what they actually do. The More it cost for players to Tier sets of armor, especially high-end gear such as Shadow = more money for them, this we all know. Now, who knows if that's money that goes to their pockets or just operating costs and so on.... Personally, I doubt they will nerf tier costs anytime soon, but then again, that's just my personal opinion, who knows what will happen in the future.

NO disrespect HardWrath what-so-ever.

Not Cutting you down HardWrath, but what MindArk "Should" do based on what the player base says will never be what they actually do. The More it cost for players to Tier sets of armor, especially high-end gear such as Shadow = more money for them, this we all know. Now, who knows if that's money that goes to their pockets or just operating costs and so on.... Personally, I doubt they will nerf tier costs anytime soon, but then again, that's just my personal opinion, who knows what will happen in the future.

NO disrespect HardWrath what-so-ever.

That's not money that goes to MA... The TT value consumption of those resources no doubt is cycled back through the game loot system just like it is when crafting or doing anything else. Sure MA takes a small part, like everything, but the bulk goes back through the loot system.

MindArk has made numerous announcements regarding reducing the cost to tier more and more. No doubt armor will soon be reduced as well.

That's not money that goes to MA... The TT value consumption of those resources no doubt is cycled back through the game loot system just like it is when crafting or doing anything else. Sure MA takes a small part, like everything, but the bulk goes back through the loot system.

MindArk has made numerous announcements regarding reducing the cost to tier more and more. No doubt armor will soon be reduced as well.

Well I truly hope that the costs are reduced for everyone. And it wasn't the TT Value of resources used to tier a set of armor, but more of the amount of REAL money that would possibly need to be deposited by players in order to purchase those resources to upgrade their sets.

Like I said, I HOPE that they do reduce the costs.

Well I truly hope that the costs are reduced for everyone. And it wasn't the TT Value of resources used to tier a set of armor, but more of the amount of REAL money that would possibly need to be deposited by players in order to purchase those resources to upgrade their sets.

Like I said, I HOPE that they do reduce the costs.

In terms of profitability for MindArk, assuming they do take a small percent of the costs to tier, like they do almost everything, they would make more money if the costs to tier were lower. They would be making a little bit from lot of people instead of a lot from a few. With medium and high tier armor, most won't tier it past tier 1 or 2 because it's cost prohibitive. With lower tier costs, more would tier the armor and it wouldn't be long before we see armor that's tier 6 and 7

With the majority of players choosing to tier, MA would make more overall.

It's easy to prove what I'm saying.

Shadow sets are simply not selling for 50K. A tier 4 set was offered to me for 50K, because the person had been trying to sell it for over a year, all the time watching the value drop.

This is how an economy works. An item is only worth what people are willing to pay. Now 6 sellers (that I know of) of Shadow are having difficulty facing the reality that their very good armor is NOT worth what they think it's worth (at this point in time anyway - remember: EU is "dynamic").

Shadow is my preferred choice, but thats only becaue I like UL stuff. Perseus beats the hell outta it, but is an L armor. There are so many L armors available that UL armors like Shadow have dropped in value, because no one wants to pay the price sellers are asking, not because Shadow isn't a tried n' true armor.

It's easier to fork out 1800 PEDS for a full set of Perseus than 50,000 PEDS for Shadow (according to a lot of people's thinking).

To recap: something is only worth what others will pay for it. The present value of an item has NOTHING to do with how much you paid for it, how much it cost to tier, what color it is, etc.

Yes, "there's an ass for every seat", but, if after a year of trying to get the same price hasn't worked, I'd revisit my thinking and lower my price. I had two sets of Martial SGA. Sold the 1st set for 30K, but the price has dropped so much my other set is now worth 25K (I hope!)

I agree with what you said... It's not just (L) that's preventing Shadow from getting 50k, it's all the new unlimited armors, with similar protection, that sell for considerably less. That's truly what's dragging the value of Shadow down.

I did get two pieces of tier 2 Shadow: Arms and Shins for total cost of 6K, so 3K each is what I paid for those.

Last edited:
those are cheapest parts :) but if you buy it piece by piece I expect a full set tier 0 to set you back around 35-40 k :) and yes, take a look at the arkadia unL armors, one set was identical to shadow almost, yellow one :) won't look nice but you'll get same protection for less ped I'd say :)

I'm looking for Martial sga harness and helmet.
I like your stance about armors not being worth what the owner thinks its worth. :)

Not gonna break the set up I have, but I've seen pieces of Martial SGA on IG auction for fair.

So, Sand Stormer armor is close to Shadow? Pieces n' parts me then!

those are cheapest parts :) but if you buy it piece by piece I expect a full set tier 0 to set you back around 35-40 k :) and yes, take a look at the arkadia unL armors, one set was identical to shadow almost, yellow one :) won't look nice but you'll get same protection for less ped I'd say :)

Could easily get sand stormer for about 30-32k if not less. Sand stormer isn't really yellow persay. That would be closer to dune which is relatable to angel and the added benefit of not looking like a sperm.

So yes.. pick up the remainder 5 pieces of sand stormer. Better yet.. get either dune shadow or stormer. . Whatever you get your hands on.. with pulsar plates you won't notice much difference anyway.

So----someone got a Sandstormer set for sale?

augmenter jusqu'à

Back