Achievement Ethereal Soul Language

Juliane

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Juliane Emma Morgan
After 6 years, countless hours sweater healing, one time chiping out, at least I managed to get Ethereal Soul Language with Biotropic Level 25 and a Rakzum's Pouch (L) :yay::dunce:

gz
and good to know that Rakzum's sack will unlock it, ty

That's fascinating, so you didn't bring anyone back from the dead? by getting lvl 25 you got it?

Huge gz indeed :)

OOOOOoooooOOOooooOOOooOOOO :)

Gratz and welcome to the club :yay:

Welcome to the club! ;p

Big gratz Emms, you've deserved it well! Now you can still hear us ramblin' after death muhahaha! :yay::laugh::yay:

Gratz! :girl:

That's fascinating, so you didn't bring anyone back from the dead? by getting lvl 25 you got it?
No, Pouch works the same way as resurrect chips - 1st successful try unlocks the skill.

Last edited:
Gratz! :girl:

No, Pouch works the same way as resurrect chips - 1st successful try unlocks the skill.

Interesting, I never knew there was a new type of resurrect chip, is it from another planet? :)

Edit - Oo, I have been informed :D :ahh:

Last edited:
Gz. I'd never heard of the achievement before.. You should screenie some after death experiences!!

big gratz EM!
and nice to know you can unlock it without resurrection chip .. safe a few clicks on the pouch for me :ahh:

I know I have just necro'd this but I have a question ?. I have reached lvl 25 Biotropic and bought Rakzum's pouch. Please can someone clarify what I have to do to unlock ethereal soul language.

I think the steps are :

1. Die
2. Use the pouch to resurrect myself
3. This should open ESL

I dont want to waste the pouch as it only has 1.80 TT value, so I am just after clarification that this is the correct procedure.

Regards

Moondog

I know I have just necro'd this but I have a question ?. I have reached lvl 25 Biotropic and bought Rakzum's pouch. Please can someone clarify what I have to do to unlock ethereal soul language.

I think the steps are :

1. Die
2. Use the pouch to resurrect myself
3. This should open ESL

I dont want to waste the pouch as it only has 1.80 TT value, so I am just after clarification that this is the correct procedure.

Regards

Moondog

You cannot revive yourself but other people only. Take your friend to PVP zone, kill him and revive. Done

Congratulations :yay:

#space_flight - connecting travelers with space service providers

Thanks Yoshi - Looks like I need to find a willing victim LOL

just get a soc m8 to flyup and jump out of quad
but they must press cancel on the auto revive

Back