Buying: Apartment

deo

Alpha
Society
TKoC
Deo Deo Ingie
I am Still searching for an apartment, and can offer pretty good ped for an ark apartment. would also consider a (G) apartment on caly.

pm me here or ingame, deo deo ingie, thanks

I have a good lead to an apartment on ark, keeping it bumped up until I have an apartment though.

After actually looking at the apartments on Ark, I think that is the only option I want to go with. I may keep an eye out for (G) size apartments on caly if I see a good deal. anyways, bumpin it up

Have you seen the apartments at Medusa Bazaar? They are some of the nicest I have seen in game. the deeds are on the shopkeeper.

Good Luck
Sandman

I have an apartment in Medusa Bazaar and I love it.

Move in here and we will be neighbours.... that should bump the price up a bit don'tcha think? Me as your neighbour? No? LOL

I have a cabin for sale...but its a bit more then you would pay for an apartment.

XZC

hey zan, we could be neighbors, lol. gonna go look at them now.

holy smokes, them apartments are 4k. i havent gone to look at them, jsut checked the shopkeeper.

Edit#2 but wow, looking at them, they are more of an estate than an apartment. missing the yard but wow, those are pretty big apartments. item count seemed a little low for the price and size though, or am i just looking wrong?

Last edited:
bumping it up... someone sell me an ark apartment please.

Or I am actually considering selling something and getting one of em fancy Medusa apartments, just wish they didn't ruin the views by putting the window wall too high.

Been gone a few days, bumping it up.

Back