FYI: Internal Error / Disconnects

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hello,
I am posting on wishlist because this might be a bug, but mainly, this is a wish on my behalf and by what i know, most of the players.
Instead of giving us some random content that people never looked for, how about you fix whats most important?
Connectivity.
I don't need supports lecturing me about my connection and all that, since i know my connection is fine, so don't waste your resources doing such things.

It is deeply annoying when i try to log in to make a quick trade, takes me 10m to log in at best, and all the time I get the "time out" messages, and for some that may post, yes i know about the server backup, but this started before that.
Im posting now because this got to the most silly point, when, at this moment im trying to log in for 40minutes at least, getting timed out messages all the time, , i kept patiently trying to log in, when i manage to log in, i get a black scree nsaying timed out and insta crash
When i FINALLY tought i logged in!! ... i got this one

So yea. this is upseting.
So that's my wish, fix this annoying "feature" and let us log in in few seconds/mins.. not losing hours

Exactly my thoughts. I'm now in the process of repairing my installation because I got 7 timeouts in a row while trying to log in over the last 30 minutes.

Exactly my thoughts. I'm now in the process of repairing my installation because I got 7 timeouts in a row while trying to log in over the last 30 minutes.

Timeout is usually a server issue.

Under normal circumstances, it could have been fixed for you by Writing to support and that they then either restart the server, or relocate you to Another server (ie port Atlantis unless it's the Port Atlantis server that's faulty of course).

One thing that makes some things slightly smoother is to go to Another server area to do things like digging in storage and using trade terminal. (A server then that isn't that much loaded with people/have huge popular events running - maybe Sakura City server for instance.)

Then all servers are messed up and MA needs to reword them,
Some TPs have that constantly,
I struggle to find latelly, a TP that wont give me time out or lags to store and all that stuff
To pick my daily missions took me "only" 15m or so

yeah this is a load of bollox - can't connect now and when i was on - i timed the loot lag with my watch - it was 97 seconds

ffs ma sort it out - we pay enough already without having to deal with this S**T

just my 2 peds worth

:)

gl all

ffs ma sort it out - we pay enough already without having to deal with this S**T

just my 2 peds worth

:)

gl all

People paying or not,
I believe its a bad for any online platform that has such problems to connect players.
Its impossible to enjoy whatever content there is if its frustrating to just attempt a connection.

If i was a new player, i'd say "screw this, ima plant potatos"

OMG - i am back in - try again

Manique - I totally agree - except they are called spuds :D

Manique - I totally agree - except they are called spuds :D

I was online!
But was 20m to refuse the daily mission, tried to relog to stop the bug of "operation failed"
Guess what? Cant log in :laugh:

:yup: And for some reason they keep milking the playerbase with events every other week instead of working on fixing these stability issues.

Although lately I haven't had much connection problems, but I did in the past so I know how frustrating it can be for you all.

Im also getting timeouts and when i connect I simple got disconnected :(

same here, not that often as you guys described, but also long lags for every interaction, like TT or TP using

they are working on it there drinking there coffee when poeple stop login in it will be fix for the just the few there left

Just when we think all is better, today is one of the worse days ever
No PM / channel chats are working, only with several minutes of delay, only local seems to work, not to mention the insane number of disconnects

Just when we think all is better, today is one of the worse days ever
No PM / channel chats are working, only with several minutes of delay, only local seems to work, not to mention the insane number of disconnects

Everything seem to be good until today.
Now i get disconects, real slow auction and the trade between avatars ia bugged all itens are zero value!

Back