Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. I

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
As it says, I'm selling a Castorian Combat Mace Mk. I and right now its tier 2.0

Entropedia: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Combat_Mace_Mk._I

TIRs are average

Buyout: 3K ped
CLD/AUD/CPD and items in trade are accepted... PED work too :)

Please dont PM me with arguments about prices from before we had melee amps. This is a whole new weapon now and none of that applies.

Current TT: minimal (21 ped)
Maximum TT: 703 PED

So that means it has enough TT value for a normal hunting run and you dont have to stop after a few mobs to repair like with some other blades.

The reload is 42 APM so that means it swings fast enough so you aren't stuck standing there waiting for it to reload while the mob chews your face off.

The recommended level is only 19, so then I assume its maxed at level 24.

Here is the weapon compare...

First with the Trauma IV, without and then with enhancers, and the same for the VI

castorian_combat_mace_mk1.jpg

So you can see why the Trauma IV and especially the Trauma VI have held their value, despite my prediction as well as what others thought. For example, the Trauma VI brings this mace past the sought after 2.95x DPP mark.

There are a lot of iron missions that can be done economically with this on desirable creatures and it wont take long to get to tier 5 or 6 which pushes you past the 60 effective DPS mark.

Edit:

This adds to the "One Handed Clubber" profession which shares skills with Shortblades in that they are a "Light Melee Weapon" so as a result, a lot of people already have the skills for this.

Last edited:
There are a lot of iron missions that can be done economically with this on desirable creatures and it wont take long to get to tier 5 or 6 which pushes you past the 60 effective DPS mark. Clubs share skills with Longblades in that they are a "heavy melee weapon" so as a result, a lot of people already have the skills for this.

Maybe you should re-check
This is no attempt to trash a sales thread, however, im using the same exact club with IV and its a Light melee weapon.
You should re-check it yourself

Maybe you should re-check
This is no attempt to trash a sales thread, however, im using the same exact club with IV and its a Light melee weapon.
You should re-check it yourself

Ah ha!! You are right.. ty sir :)

Its one handed clubber and not two handed clubber. Ill edit the post.

Ah ha!! You are right.. ty sir :)

Its one handed clubber and not two handed clubber. Ill edit the post.

This is why HardWrath can't be left to make posts by himself... Someone has to keep him in check! :p

GL on the sale!

This is why HardWrath can't be left to make posts by himself... Someone has to keep him in check! :p

GL on the sale!

That's why I have you guys!!! :hammer:

Back