my 2 pec about loot

No, loot is not already in mob when you start to shoot it, it is generated when you loot it. MA has confirmed this long ago. And we also know regen is somewhat compensated for wich would not be possible if loot amount was predetermined.

That can be interpreted in two ways actually depending on how you belive the loot system works. I believe each mob has a value that get's added to the actual loot value, ie say high loot mob, low loot mob then depending on when you loot it that value get's put into the actuall calculation, ie not all mobs are the same.

That can be interpreted in two ways actually depending on how you belive the loot system works. I believe each mob has a value that get's added to the actual loot value, ie say high loot mob, low loot mob then depending on when you loot it that value get's put into the actuall calculation, ie not all mobs are the same.

That could make sense.

Thats why your cost is always somewhat relative to the value of your loot. But that could probably go both ways.

But thats a multiplier, not a actual loot value.

The loot value is based on the hp killed, when doing the calculation of the loot in realtime.

Consider this

Each avatar is given a set of multipliers 1 million or whatever.
And they may be sorted from 10.000x to 0

Now mix them up and sort them in a way so that if you would do a single mob same maturity 1 million times you will end up at 100% tt return....

Suddenly you can forget about time between hunts etc. its irrelevant.

However that said, MA might change the given set of multipliers at any time...

Now go and do 1.000.000 clicks of basic filters to find out :wise:

But thats a multiplier, not a actual loot value.

The loot value is based on the hp killed, when doing the calculation of the loot in realtime.

Yes to that loot value is based on hp killed to an extent but each mob also has this multiplier or at least that's how i think it works.

Maybe if it will help you a bit or will direct to new thoughts if I will ask you to compare EU to fishing. You will need to imagine who is fisherman and who is fish. Very complex task. To mention, not always MA gets fisherman role at time moment and probably not always they want it. What gear to use, what bait, what weather is best for what fish. So many details to know. Both sides are getting experience and bringing new tech.
One more thing to mention - EU is RCE just not always profit is major "loot" to seek for...

All theories in OP are correct! :wise:

Maybe there is a hidden skill that gives a higher multiplier on looting items and higher globals/Hofs.
Keep on skilling :)
//SirFluidHat

Explain this

Alan Krom Alan according to him started as a noob in 2013 and manged to get 1,056,546 peds in globals and hofs.

Amazing, his last global was August 27, 2014. Seems to have stopped playing.

Alan Krom Alan according to him started as a noob in 2013 and manged to get 1,056,546 peds in globals and hofs.

Well to get that amount hofs globals etc in that space of time is alot of hunting so no doubt he is on a break or something.

Those who shine bright burn out fast. I see him as a high rolling casual who enjoyed this game for a while and then moved on. Never got addicted, it didn't matter for him that he was doing good, it just didn't entertain him anymore.

The truth is that most of us who stick around for years are frigging addicts, hooked on either of the two main aspects of EU: gambling and social substitute. In worst cases, on both.

Those who shine bright burn out fast. I see him as a high rolling casual who enjoyed this game for a while and then moved on. Never got addicted, it didn't matter for him that he was doing good, it just didn't entertain him anymore.

The truth is that most of us who stick around for years are frigging addicts, hooked on either of the two main aspects of EU: gambling and social substitute. In worst cases, on both.
I like crack.. Does that count?! :yup:

Back