Fap lag
gun lag
vehicle not spawning lag
auction lag
selling buying tt lag
selecting items lag
and on top of that crit muthafucking fest dying and not able to tp to mob lag

The list goes on

seriously??? if I was the ceo of MA id really grow some self respect to start with and then some respect for my investors and clients and shut this muthafucka down until this issue was resolved.

id put up a post on pcf letting customers aka us know too many issues, system down until fully resolved, please bare with us, accept our apologies

I would have much respect for MA if they did that than have this current piece of shit up as it is the way it is.

Id rather wait a week if needs be to have a working system up than to fucking die 20 times from lag to kill one young eomon....

I wonder if any MA staff actually play this game from an outside network than an internal one???

I stopped playing due to the auction lag.

Couldn't buy anything so thought i'd take a break for a few days.

8 months down the line, i have logged on for about an hour total.....

The day that MindArk make possible to add friends again to my Friend List I will return to the game.

How can they even think in going on vacations with their product in this state?

There are closed beta games with much more stability than this REAL CASH ECONOMY VIRTUAL UNIVERSE game where you can't even add a fucking friend!

Last edited:
Here we go again, can't log on - timeouts then success - I am on for 5 seconds then connection lost

Feelings of Deja Vu - this is getting worse by the day

Too angry to rant any longer MA sort it out

ho hum - i'll just twiddle my thumbs and watch the little circles going around

come on guys, give that poor summer student on a work placement a chance, all on his own there while the rest of MA are on holiday.. :laugh:

Here we go again, can't log on - timeouts then success - I am on for 5 seconds then connection lost

Important: if you ever get a 'connection lost' message during logging in, you need to wait (usually about 30 seconds) for another that says 'timeout occurred' before trying again - otherwise you may get disconnected right after the second attempt if it is successful.

Lately it seems to go straight to 'timeout occurred', however.

The eo OA area SW Mino is uber lagging

Incredible time to see jump and arrive at destination (burned my ME 2 times for nothing)
Vehicle spawns take ages
Trades impossible on both sides, errors, so many issues....

If mobs had no stamina, i could may be accept, but they DO !!!!!!

Now SE Ashi, things go far better on eo Youngs.

Anyway...

Impossbile to login in a reasonable amount of time...

I have a feeling they're doing a ComPets stress test...

Impossbile to login in a reasonable amount of time...

I have a feeling they're doing a ComPets stress test...

pfft. that would suggest they are doing any work. they are off at the beach.

fwiw: hardly any noticable lag so far

it does seem as if the herd is no loger there...that's probably why it's called a migration tho, will have to see if I can find them again a bit SE of where I was...

I find it quite strange that all of these severe problems happened just after MA went on their vacation.
To me there are three possibilities:

1) This has been done on purpose so that no "major" player loot anomalies occur while they are gone. (Benefiting the player that is)

2) The systems at MA need 24/7 trained personnel clacking away at keys to keep it going without it all dropping into a huge pile of common dung.

3) Someone or a group of someones have targeted the MA servers and are at "cyber war" with them, knowing that their staffing is at a low level.

Or it just could be stuff that happens, you know, like on a Monday. Man I hate Mondays.

I think yesterday was the 1st time in my EU history when i gave up and didn't log back in after CTD when in a team and there's other ppl online, waiting. Shame on me... and the server! :yup:

I think yesterday was the 1st time in my EU history when i gave up and didn't log back in after CTD when in a team and there's other ppl online, waiting. Shame on me... and the server! :yup:

Figures... :(
And. Those are really good suggestions indeed.

Also, the braindead obviously never understand what's happening to them and just keep mumbling nonsense.

THIS IS NOT SERVER SIDE PROBLEM

Shoot your ISP and take another ffs! If that doesn't solve the issue, move over to Sweden.
Thankyou.

Make sense.....

July 26, Entropia Universe had an unexpected production disturbance. It turned out that the root cause of the disturbance was hardware issues that resulted in failing servers. The failing hardware has now been removed. In the meantime we are running EU with reduced HW resources and that is the reason for the exceptional lag.
Replacement hardware is scheduled for delivery beginning of next week. With the new and more powerful servers installed, end next week at the latest, we should see a considerable improvement of the lag situation.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience and will get back to you when we have more information.
Klas Moreau
CEO MindArk

Didn't notice there was a thread for this.

I'm angry too. Not too fun when I have to wait 30 minutes to take ped off my card. No way in hell I will deposit during this crazy lag, prob will take a week to get my depo...

Back