Hedoc SK-20 Adjusted, SGA Edition

The tool I've been chasing for years :D

Smoerble owned both (there are only 2 in existence). He sold one for TT+1.1k or so to... I think it was "northy north star" (or at least someone called "star"). This was probably a year or two ago by now.

My regret!

thanks dalas

I also own one, but as it is not for sale this one is priceless. Great FAP, although i do not use it anymore myself as i found something better meanwhile.

The tool I've been chasing for years :D

Smoerble owned both (there are only 2 in existence). He sold one for TT+1.1k or so to... I think it was "northy north star" (or at least someone called "star"). This was probably a year or two ago by now.

My regret!

If that is true that Smoerble owned 2 then there are at least 3 in existance, as i bought one directly looted at SGA event. ( Afaik it was the discovered one )

Woo! This is interesting!

3?

Maybe you can hint at what you value yours at then Jennson? What tier is it by the way?

Woo! This is interesting!

3?

Maybe you can hint at what you value yours at then Jennson? What tier is it by the way?

It is Tier 2.something. Hard to put a value on it nowadays - Maybe around the +1k mark. Back then when it was looted in 2009 i paid +4.5k for it.

Today i simply do not care that much how much it is worth as i never intended to sell it. My Ex-Wife uses it and it will most likely never be back on market unless i decide to stop playing one day.

So we got 3 Faps around and know the person which owns one of them, where are the other ones? i pmed smoerble already may he can give me some answers

Back