Can Killstrike be unlocked with MF?

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
Just a simple question if Killstrike is something than can be unlocked with any of the MF dmg professions. Im not asking for anyone's opinions/guesses, but if someone has indeed unlocked it with any of the MF professions your input would be gladly appreciated! Thanks for the help.

No is too short, but correct :)

From what I could observe on entropedia, killstrike dont affect any MF profession. Same with the commando skill that I unlock the last year.

So I would say no.

No is too short, but correct :)

why not?
say you are Close to 80 in laser damage and then completely switch to mf. Electro Kinetic gives IRD that would buff laser damage and can put it over 80.
Voila KS. Or did I completely misunderstand?

nero

why not?
say you are Close to 80 in laser damage and then completely switch to mf. Electro Kinetic gives IRD that would buff laser damage and can put it over 80.
Voila KS. Or did I completely misunderstand?

nero

You misunderstood. OP was asking if he can unlock at lvl80 in a MF dmg profession.

I don't see why some of you think kill strike can not be unlocked with MF...

Kill strike is a dmg skill, so yes for sure MF unlocks it since MF is a DMG profession :)

Now,
some of us did some wonderfull work, I must say that it is my reference all the time i need...

Psychotropian (dmg)
Pyrotropian (dmg)

no need to show the others, the result will be exactly the same....

Happy KS with MF,

Ak

Akbar so you are saying that indeed i can unlock it with my pyro dmg profession? Because on entropedia under pyro dmg, it does not list Killstrike as one of the unlocks. Again so far im mostly seeing opinions, has anyone actually done it or know someone who has in fact do this? Looks like lots of opinions on both sides so far in this thread.

I don't see why some of you think kill strike can not be unlocked with MF...

Kill strike is a dmg skill, so yes for sure MF unlocks it since MF is a DMG profession :)

Now,
some of us did some wonderfull work, I must say that it is my reference all the time i need...

Psychotropian (dmg)
Pyrotropian (dmg)

no need to show the others, the result will be exactly the same....

Happy KS with MF,

Ak

Except that neither Psychotropian nor Pyrotropian professions exist any more.

It used to be possible to unlock Kill Strike with mindforce in the old system. Now it is not.

It used to be possible to unlock Kill Strike with mindforce in the old system. Now it is not.

Thanks Oleg, and damn I wish you were wrong :)

Thanks Oleg, and damn I wish you were wrong :)

Yeah it sucks :( I am going swords now primary and MF secondary because skills/dps etc are total fkn shit. Also get shit out with Agility if you used MF exclusively.

Put it simply, I regret that I skilled MF.

Edit: Sorry just ranting on your thread. Honest answer is I don't know if it doesn't say on entropedia :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MA changed MF a lot.
Psychotropy for example do not exist amymore, MA renamed it in psychokinetic and also modified skill set it use.
You dont gain kill stryke by using MF even if you have unlocked it with other professions.

So directly you cant unlock Kill Strike with MF.
But teoreticaly you can create conditions wich sadisfate requirements for Kill Strike unlock by doing MF.
I mean to raise with MF ranged damage assesment, Wounding and Anataomy, serendipity, inflict ranged damage and agility wery high - so hig that they raise for example laser damage to lvl 80 even if you dont have laser weaponry technology and markmanship.
LWT and Markmaship together are contributors to about 35% in ranged damage so you can think how much more you shud skill with MF to get there.
And even if requremets is meet you shud use laser weapon probably instead of chip and shoot at least once to unlock it.
I experienced that effect with taming skill set. On first hit with whip i got evrything unlocked because of other skills untill some newcomer had to whip a lot, tame too and skill up first.
But who knows i got all space skills unlocked also Deep Space Knoweldge without single point in Gunner as i loged in on Caly after VU.
So maybe things changed and is possible to unlock without doing right profession or using apropriate tool or weapon.

The names changed, so this was just a question of syntax :).

Now for mindark changing the skill sets, this I could not know.
I do not have Kill Strike.
But it is true they love to change all to their advantage.....

Anyway, Kill Strike as a dmg combat skill,
should belong to MF skills just as RDA and Wounding.

Yeah it sucks :( I am going swords now primary and MF secondary because skills/dps etc are total fkn shit. Also get shit out with Agility if you used MF exclusively.

Put it simply, I regret that I skilled MF.

Edit: Sorry just ranting on your thread. Honest answer is I don't know if it doesn't say on entropedia :rolleyes:

yep same as regarding regrets. It was ok in the beginning when i couldn't hunt certain mobs, but as my levels progressed i wanted to hunt bigger creatures, due to the lack of hp and dps mindforce is very limited to certain types mobs.

I think the skill tree for mf needs looking at if indeed they want people to use it as their main profession. But as it is now its a side profession and well i take my hat of to anyone who unlocks mindforce harmony without any guns skills because iv worked and worked over a year got to 6k in electro and pyro 4k in power cat and concentration and way way off the mark reaching lvl 51. I Had no choice to switch to guns because my hp was very small.

But again if anyone has skilled to lvl 51 in any mf skill without using guns i seriously take my hat of to you.

Also i can confirm wounding can be unlocked with mf so if killstrike is a dmg skill it should unlock. But coolness does not unlock with mf that i know.

shaun

Back