Farstar Fashion Rental Service

Roz Farstar

Guardian
Roslyn Kaz Farstar
Want to look fashionable for a fraction of the cost? Got a party you need to dress up for? Want the freedom of changing your look on a regular basis without having your ped tied up in multiple outfits?

Farstar Fashion Rental Service is for you!

zekkonian_wings_523118.jpg

How it works:
Every outfit or separate piece has a price listed in the web inventory at farstarfashion.com. There's a web chat there so if you’re interested in an item, just post there with questions or to set up a trade.

Policies

• Full collateral is required even if you’re just trying on clothes for 1 minute. See prices on website.
  • Accepted Collateral: PED, CLD or TT of an item. I will set the MU value for any item you want to use as collateral.
  • Fee for renting is 1% of clothing price per day.
  • Example for an outfit with 100 ped price:
    • 1 day rental => 99 peds returned
    • 7 day rental => 93 peds returned
    • 21 day rental => 79 peds returned
    • 100 day rental => 0 peds returned
  • If at any time you want to “buy” the outfit you are renting, simply let me know. No rental fee will be charged in this case.

• Outfits
    • Certain outfits must be rented (and returned) as a unit. With others, you can rent and return pieces separately.
    • Clothes must be returned in the same condition you took them out.

Note: All items in Farstar Fashion Rental Services are available for purchase (unless it is currently being rented out to someone). There is also a selection of these clothes available in my shop: Deer Mall, Floor 1, Shop 7. If you purchase something with the intent of "renting" it, you must notify me at the time of purchase, otherwise I will consider it at a bought item.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback about the pictures that weren't displaying properly. Fixed!

I really hope businesses like this start to take off in a game like ours. The more it mimics the real world the better. There should be value in businesses like this, and then a stock market to reflect that company's value. I think it's doable, would just take some thinking.

Why would people in a game need clothes and need makeup to look different? What value would it provide to them? What value does it provide doing it in real life?

maybe contests in game provided by MA for best dressed? or best looking? needs brainstorming

Really cool service ;).

It seems it costed you a lot of time and work to make this nice and simple.

Subscribing in case i will ever need to suit up for some occasion ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Fab website and really great idea.

Although I wouldn't rent clothes, I would certainly buy some. Your prices seem on the mark, and have already a few interesting pieces. Keep adding to it, and I am sure we can do business in the near future :)

I really hope businesses like this start to take off in a game like ours. The more it mimics the real world the better. There should be value in businesses like this, and then a stock market to reflect that company's value. I think it's doable, would just take some thinking.

Why would people in a game need clothes and need makeup to look different? What value would it provide to them? What value does it provide doing it in real life?

maybe contests in game provided by MA for best dressed? or best looking? needs brainstorming

Couldn't agree more, apart from waiting for MA to do something. I have experienced and seen that MA (or now the planet partners) will gladly back us up and support our initiatives AS LONG AS WE are the driving force and prove that it has value.

One such example is the He Man and Miss Calypso competitions, where they eventually updated the catwalk with the relevant banners and created the King's and Queen's Sceptre (Club type weapons). Dunno what happened to them.

Anyway, I wish to encourage people and support them however I can in their initiatives!

PS. I volunteer to be a male model for your website!

Just a note: All items in Farstar Fashion Rental Services are also available for immediate purchase (unless it is currently being rented out to someone).

I have also added a few new items to my inventory!

Great Service!

After I seen this I looked into it a bit and decided to check out some of the outfits on her website. After I found one I asked her about it and she let me try on some and show it to a few of my entropia friends. It was a great experience and I hope your Fashion Rentals go really well. Overall I love the service and think it is a wonderful idea.

Thanks for the feedback WiFi! Added a bakery fayza pleat and custom jeans F to inventory :)

Last edited:
Wow, I love this service.

I will contact you later today if I have the chance.
Really interested in the wings.

Kind regards,
Dust

I just wanted to say I think this is a great idea for a service and I love the work you are doing!

Back