Selling: Omegaton M71A2 laser rifle

Corvette wants one of those!

I'll bid 3k

Lol.. Good luck with that amount as a start bid then

I honestly thought my offer was more than fair to you. The gun simply is not worth 7k. I offer plus 5k and I won't go higher....pure peds. Your call, let me know as I'm sure your sales thread will be active as long as my buy thread.

Withdrawn.

Last edited:
I honestly thought my offer was more than fair to you. The gun simply is not worth 7k. I offer plus 5k and I won't go higher....pure peds. Your call, let me know as I'm sure your sales thread will be active as long as my buy thread.

its value was 7k.... 2 years ago
so yes I agree with you there corvette

I'll just get myself an A1 for 2.5k :p

I withdraw my plus 5k bid. Will buy from someone else.

thanks to all the plus reps and funny PMs I got... yes I know now that if 10 if you loot one I can have it for plus 5k lol

Then you all go buy t3 and tier to this lvl i bet gona cost you twice more then i sellin lol, trust me i already did that:laugh:

and if i decide to tier t5 ill never sell under 8k then :)

Then you all go buy t3 and tier to this lvl i bet gona cost you twice more then i sellin lol, trust me i already did that:laugh:

and if i decide to tier t5 ill never sell under 8k then :)

that's fine, I will buy that if I find one (someone else's looted one). You can keep your overpriced rifle until you need the money in rl or want to sell out, then you can "TT it" as you put it, because your price is ridiculous. Not my fault you paid to much for a gun, that's your own issue. How do you think people feel spending a few hundred K on a mod fap several years ago to now have them only worth in the high 100s? lol supply and demand drives the market, not what you deem it to be. ANywho, GL selling it, I think I will find another before you ever get it sold (unless you come to terms with reality and drop your price to what the market actually is lol).

gl with your sell

Back