A big thank you to Cyrex !!

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
When I accidentally (late hour, tired) traded an expensive item to Cyrex Cyrex Xeryc 10 days ago I felt the sky collapsing over me. It wasnt my item and that was the worst part. I wouldnt feel that bad if it was mine. I want to say that he didnt know he had the item in his inventory and thats why he didnt logged back in faster. But yesterday night, after I asked MA in a support case to send him an e-mail so he come online, he did come and traded the item without hesitations.

Thanks Cyrex, you are a great and honest man and sorry for this situation. It was my mistake but all ended well. Also I want to thank all the guys from Apocalyptic that helped me: HardWrath, Mr Aframo, Meloveyou.

Thumbs up for Apocalyptic guys!

awesome! i'm pretty sure many others wouldn't have returned it, as it was an item 99% of the players will never be able to afford and everyone wants to have.

I was happy to help and I'm glad that it all worked it. :)

Good thing Cyrex, never expected less :)

Rapido

Glad it all solved :)

It came as a big shock to me when reading 'Cyrex' and 'Scam' in the same sentence.
Cyrex is a very good friend of mine ingame, and I knew this can't be right...

Our conversation when he logged in yesterday (translated). The reaction and the action... king!

Unknown Avatar: hey man
Unknown Avatar: you will soon be PM bombed by people lol
'F Cyrex Xeryc Well
'F Cyrex Xeryc why?
Unknown Avatar: check your inventory under 'tools'
Unknown Avatar: you should have a nice fap there lol
'F Cyrex Xeryc: rofl
Unknown Avatar: you apparently got it during the payment of the FAP service from kenji
Unknown Avatar: been a hysteria about scam, because you haven't been online for a few days...
'F Cyrex Xeryc: ahh
'F Cyrex Xeryc: damn
'F Cyrex Xeryc: I'll give it back immediately!

Next ATH drop reserved for Cyrex!

Glad it all solved :)

It came as a big shock to me when reading 'Cyrex' and 'Scam' in the same sentence.
Cyrex is a very good friend of mine ingame, and I knew this can't be right...

Our conversation when he logged in yesterday (translated). The reaction and the action... king!

Unknown Avatar: hey man
Unknown Avatar: you will soon be PM bombed by people lol
'F Cyrex Xeryc Well
'F Cyrex Xeryc why?
Unknown Avatar: check your inventory under 'tools'
Unknown Avatar: you should have a nice fap there lol
'F Cyrex Xeryc: rofl
Unknown Avatar: you apparently got it during the payment of the FAP service from kenji
Unknown Avatar: been a hysteria about scam, because you haven't been online for a few days...
'F Cyrex Xeryc: ahh
'F Cyrex Xeryc: damn
'F Cyrex Xeryc: I'll give it back immediately!

Next ATH drop reserved for Cyrex!
Honorable guy! +rep

I don't think there was much "scam" hype around it. I assured Eleanora and kenji from the moment I got to know that there was NO worry about losing that FAP.

Now get to work with it! :spank:

​I knew he wouldn't keep it. He is a good person :)

I want to say that I never thought it as a scam. I admit, I was afraid of loseing it (I meet Cyrex only few days before this situation, but talked with him and he is great guy). I knew that Cyrex was low on peds and thats why he couldnt/didnt wanted to come online. Also he didnt knew he has it in the inventory. Thats why he came online when he wanted :laugh:

PS: As about that ATH, I surely want one for Cyrex. I am sure he deserve it after all those years he spent them ingame.

Cheer!

Back