Lag

Zenzile

Stalker
Society
CRT
Zenzile
There is no reason, even with issues, the lag should be this bad.

I need at least half an hour to open my fucking storage. Often it takes at least 10 mins to take peds off my card, 30+ to make a trade. What the fuck is this?

Earlier today I could not take ped off my card for 45 minutes, and when I did it took even longer to trade...

We've all been told what the issues are, just deal with it until next week when the new hardware is installed.

Consistently writing the same whiny shit just makes you look like a wanker.

We've all been told what the issues are, just deal with it until next week when the new hardware is installed.

Agree with this.

We already know what the pproblem is why keep making useless treads
Take vacation and come back next week when the fix it
:woot:

I made a thread in different modes.
However its a time to be calm...
for once Caly Officals logged in to check and ask players (which should be done more often like arkadia crew)

i think the issue may be your internet, my internet is not that good and i have had zero major lag problems out of the normal in the past year let alone this week.

i think the issue may be your internet, my internet is not that good and i have had zero major lag problems out of the normal in the past year let alone this week.

I'm guessing you play from MA's office?

For the rest of us, some servers are worse than others, some planets better than others, but it's bad everywhere.

Okay I found out this new trick while trading so it goes smooth:

1/ open trade
2. put stuff in it
3/ wait 5 seconds
4. accept
5. trade finished

Okay I found out this new trick while trading so it goes smooth:

1/ open trade
2. put stuff in it
3/ wait 5 seconds
4. accept
5. trade finished

1. open window
2. pickup computer
3.throw out window
4. slam window shut
5. grab a beer

I'm guessing you play from MA's office?

For the rest of us, some servers are worse than others, some planets better than others, but it's bad everywhere.

actually no smart ass, im on the US west coast

actually no smart ass, im on the US west coast

Same here and I haven't ever had lag problems. Mining etc I don't have problems, but for some reason the posted actions I have serous trouble with.

I blame Magam.

EDIT: Finally made it after +40 tries... GL to anyone else having problems.

I logged out at Miniapolis, and am +30 attempts at login... GC is getting tired I think. I made it in once and lost connection. Anyone else have problems logging in there?

Also, I've never seen this one before. :D
print_screen_2014-08-03_9-40-3.jpg

Last edited:
yep, i can't log in too.

just came back after a few months break and I could only play for 2 hours. hum

edit : wow it seems im logged on ! try to restart your computer

This is beyond ridiculous, lost 800-1000 peds due to this lag. I entered caly through sphere (like 10 mins after i hit accept on arrival). I went to fort zeus to buy materials from auc to tier my gun, put them in window when i saw interesting messages that pirates killin ppl then suddenly i died at zeus too by pirate from space and lost everything i had on me. I wrote support case but i bet what the answer's gonna be

completely agree, loads of people are moaning in game as well which is pissing me off and they sound retarded

This is beyond ridiculous, lost 800-1000 peds due to this lag. I entered caly through sphere (like 10 mins after i hit accept on arrival). I went to fort zeus to buy materials from auc to tier my gun, put them in window when i saw interesting messages that pirates killin ppl then suddenly i died at zeus too by pirate from space and lost everything i had on me. I wrote support case but i bet what the answer's gonna be

Well I didn't know about that :eyecrazy: that sounds pretty messed up if thats happening due to this lag...

I agree its unplayable. My storage times out before any items appear, I cant repair etc etc. Im just gonna log and hope its better tomorrow!!

This is a pretty well known bug... has been happening for quite a long time now. The symptom is doubled HOF messages after landing from atmosphere. If you see this, put your stackables into storage, grab your quad and relog ASAP. It happens when the space server doesn't properly remove your avatar from the atmosphere, and pirates scour the borders looking for victims of this bug.

If you're landing from space and going to gather materials in your inventory, it's not a bad idea to relog after landing just to be safe. I suspect the problem is made worse by the lag situation, but it can happen at ANY time, so take precautions.

This is a pretty well known bug... has been happening for quite a long time now. The symptom is doubled HOF messages after landing from atmosphere. If you see this, put your stackables into storage, grab your quad and relog ASAP. It happens when the space server doesn't properly remove your avatar from the atmosphere, and pirates scour the borders looking for victims of this bug.

If you're landing from space and going to gather materials in your inventory, it's not a bad idea to relog after landing just to be safe. I suspect the problem is made worse by the lag situation, but it can happen at ANY time, so take precautions.

Had no double hof syndrome (at least i didnt notice)

Back