Eomon Migration Storyline Comic - Part 2

lol nice one :)

Awesome cartoon :)
did it with swords :yay:

What about the naked fapper?

Hey,

strange that you hate me so much mindark (NO HoF for 7 years after all i depo'd !!!!)

when i see that you took so much of my ideas to improve your game,
* You remember the website I did, where a lot of my ideas are in the game today ?

and that you even copy my bubbles...

or even give named teleporters to people who do what I did 8 months before.

No recognition. Just hate.

(And I met so much people who can not believe all that happened to me)....

Hey,

strange that you hate me so much mindark (NO HoF for 7 years after all i depo'd !!!!)

when i see that you took so much of my ideas to improve your game,
* You remember the website I did, where a lot of my ideas are in the game today ?

and that you even copy my bubbles...

or even give named teleporters to people who do what I did 8 months before.

No recognition. Just hate.

(And I met so much people who can not believe all that happened to me)....

You seem to forget that you've hoffed many times..

Like F**king Vikings! :thumbup:

You seem to forget that you've hoffed many times..

Oh really, but when ?

Can you tell me ? since you seem to have some knowledges ?
Since when exactly ?

Ahhhh yes, 6 days after Ogi-Mini phone call in 2011.... but never before since 2004.

Oh really, but when ?

Can you tell me ? since you seem to have some knowledges ?
Since when exactly ?

Ahhhh yes, 6 days after Ogi-Mini phone call in 2011.... but never before since 2004.

dec 11th 2013 1k lyst :thumbup:

It looks like migration will soon be at an end. Better turn in your blood samples and get your melee amps while you can... What will happen to the prices of melee amps after new ones can't be created???

As for this:

As for doctor Elvyn Vies, he will remain incarcerated for the time being while we determine which group or being he is working for. Any colonist with a lead are encouraged to contact your nearest CDF officer.

It was me... I did it :ahh:

It looks like migration will soon be at an end. Better turn in your blood samples and get your melee amps while you can... What will happen to the prices of melee amps after new ones can't be created???

I can see MA using this carrot more than on just migration. What about Halloween Mayhem? Weekend events? Why not just put some amps in the main loot as rare items, lots of possibilities in my opinion.

I could be wrong, this could be the ONLY time of the year when melee amps can be crafted but my gut doesn't think so :p but my gut is also very hungry...

After seeing the twitch video and having a great laugh this comic is awesome :lolup:

"Like F^*&%$g Vikings!!!" :bowdown:

I can see this becoming a buzz phrase for our society :ahh:

"Like F**king Vikings!"" LOL I love it!
So no more blood samples then?

Awesome comic!! :yay:

You missed the racism.

Not sure if I am right, but I beleive you are alluding to the video....if so:

You call us racists? You are insane. One person said "we did it, n@#$A!" one time...OUT OF JOY. Yes, I would never use that word, even out of joy, but I hardly fault someone saying it out of excitement, and saying in in a non demeaning way.

Yes saying it is always wrong, but NEVER should you call us racists because one person in team said the version that ends with an "A".

If that was the case, I will never respect you again, and you know what, I just got 18k of the ATH on ark, your home planet. Where were you? OH YEAH....trolling the forum at the exact same time we got this!!!! haha I was actually shooting and playing!

Last edited:
And to all here, thank you so much! I had already made a thread about this a few hours ago, cuz I was so excited to see the comic. Thank you, MA too...Stig and I were so excited to see it!

Last edited:
You my friend have made the history books! GREAT going! And to think I wasn't on TS that night :(:yup:

would really be great if i can somehow zoom the pictures and read the text ....

Why my loots been complete shite for the last 2 weeks.
Suppose some have to pay for the big loots.

Gz on it.

Awesomeness!

Like Fu***ng VIKINGS!:wtg:

Ow, i think that's the best EU comic i've ever seen. Keep em coming!

Blood samples are still dropping btw.

would really be great if i can somehow zoom the pictures and read the text ....

thank god its not just me then, either ppl have 68 inch monitors and are sat an inch away from it or i need to go to spec savers

thank god its not just me then, either ppl have 68 inch monitors and are sat an inch away from it or i need to go to spec savers

..or they are not stupid and clicked the link below it

Back