Seeing front side of avatar?

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
So this seems like something rather simple, but I haven't been able to figure out for the life of me how to turn the camera so I can see the front side of my avatar for any different clothing I'm checking out. I'd like to see more than just the backside, but whenever I turn the camera, my avatar moves with it. Have I just been missing something really simple, or can't we see the front of our avatar as other players would?

First press Y then look for toggle aim/cursor mode, Then you can press the mousewheel to move camera.

Jay-Jay

Yup, simple thing missed indeed for over a year now. :p Thanks!

Lots of cool stuff in the action library, it's worth a careful looking through if you haven't done it yet... and periodically they add new stuff. I just added the "trade" and "PM" buttons to my keyboard. So useful, I can't believe I played without them for so long.

Lots of cool stuff in the action library, it's worth a careful looking through if you haven't done it yet... and periodically they add new stuff. I just added the "trade" and "PM" buttons to my keyboard. So useful, I can't believe I played without them for so long.

'whisper response' is also a very useful one - 1 click reply to last PM

Back