Interesting Camera angel that I don't remember seeing before

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Tracker took these two globals pics and I thought that the camera angle was different from my other pics. Maybe everyone has had them but this was my first couple and the rest were pretty much the same as usual. The second, to me, quite different.

Nice top down shot.

Gz on the loot as well.

Tracker took these two globals pics and I thought that the camera angle was different from my other pics. Maybe everyone has had them but this was my first couple and the rest were pretty much the same as usual. The second, to me, quite different.

Im sure i have seen the top down camera shot on global when i had something behind me that the camera couldn't go though like tree or building. That is the only time i think i have ever seen that angle.

It usually just zooms out to whatever angle you zoomed in from (sometimes when using "move to target" it changes the zoom on some mobs evn while in 1st person view), you can, of course change the angle by holding down your middle-mouse button and moving the mouse while in 3rd person.
So, yeah, they can be from any angle, http://cail.solja.net/media/Entropia 2009-10-10 14-44-34-86.jpg

(Unless there's some angel on the pics you mean, that i'm not seeing.)

It usually just zooms out to whatever angle you zoomed in from (sometimes when using "move to target" it changes the zoom on some mobs evn while in 1st person view), you can, of course change the angle by holding down your middle-mouse button and moving the mouse while in 3rd person.
So, yeah, they can be from any angle, http://cail.solja.net/media/Entropia 2009-10-10 14-44-34-86.jpg

I was just thinking that. Both look perfectly normal. But then I hover my camera around at all sorts of angles :laugh:. I always presumed it just panned out on your current angle. Also the obstruction in the way is correct when panning out, so I guess that can do the same when the system pans your camera out for a global. :)

I find that happens to me often, if I have to shoot a mob at a very low or very high angle. Somehow, my third person camera angle changes while I am shooting, so when the swirls happen, it's a very bizarre camera angle.

Now, when I am shooting large mobs where I have to look up, or very small when I have to look down, while in first person, I occasionally zoom back out to third person and readjust my camera angle.

.................:kos: ?

:)

That is a very cool pic on the HOF, I wish I could get one just like it:). Its funny it seems that after using aircraft and I get a global the shot is like very low about knee high looking up. I do sometimes adjust my cam angle but it seems that does make a diff, like always it just does what it wants :laugh:.

That is a very cool pic on the HOF, I wish I could get one just like it:). Its funny it seems that after using aircraft and I get a global the shot is like very low about knee high looking up. I do sometimes adjust my cam angle but it seems that does make a diff, like always it just does what it wants :laugh:.
You can get one like that if you go to 3rd person view, rotate the camera to look at your avatar from above, and then back into first person view, and hope for a HoF :p

I knew i was gonna get a Tier HoF so wanted to adjust the camera for funs for it, so i did what i just mentioned and: http://cail.solja.net/media/1st_20140605_22_03_06_131.jpg

Edit: Also, as i mentioned earlier, if you do use "move to target", it will change the 3rd person view angle in some cases, for some reason. (especially if you go and loot a smaller mob and the system has to make you look down a lot lower.)

Back