Possible trade of nontradable items

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
I didn't try it but I wonder what will happen if I place my Viceroy untradable armor in my apparment and then sell the appartment to someone else :scratch2:

I didn't try it but I wonder what will happen if I place my Viceroy untradable armor in my apparment and then sell the appartment to someone else :scratch2:

When you try to trade the deed it will say that there are items already in apartment and most be picked up first.

When you try to trade the deed it will say that there are items already in apartment and most be picked up first.

I think I sold a shop in the past with lamp in it and the new owner of the shop got the lamp as bonus.

It's impossible. You will recieve a message, that in apartments are placed untradable items, and you cannot set restricted access. I tried this a couple of years ago. ;)

It's impossible. You will recieve a message, that in apartments are placed untradable items, and you cannot set restricted access. I tried this a couple of years ago. ;)

What if it is a shop? Same message?

I think I sold a shop in the past with lamp in it and the new owner of the shop got the lamp as bonus.

It is different if the items are untradeable. For reasons of not letting people trade attribute tokens, for example.

I did not try to do it with a Shop. But I see no difference between Shop and apartments in this case.

What if it is a shop? Same message?

I assume this lamp was not untradeable, so shouldn't cause such a message.

However, it is impossible to "lock" an estate (which you need to do to sell it) if untradeable items are placed in it (I have tried in the past to see if it would work or not).

ok, now I can sleep knowing such exploits are imposible. Good to see MA tought of this in time.

Back