Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Just a list to see how how many of these "doomsday" items are ingame. All items in the list are not tradeable. Some can be given back to the tt, but most will return no tt-value.
Feel free to add items I might have missed. A ? indicates that I don't know the name (entirely).

All planets

Starter packs:
full harrier scout armor set
full harrier assault armor set
full adjusted harrier assault armor set
z12 barbarella
zx eagle eye
zx sinkadus
lv lupus 4x4
io-pulse unit
starter valkyrie ?
VSE Mk 1
Standard Issue Stacks/Jumper and Urban Nomad Walker Shoes * excluding monria shirt.
whip and brush from starter pack gold
Colonist Standard Issue Stacks/Jumper and Urban Nomad Walker Shoes

Monria

Monria shirt (oj)

Rocktropia - Hunt the thing:

Assault Rifle (FA)(L) , free item or bought at the tt
Flamethrower (FA)(L), free item
Pistol (SA) (L), free item or bought at the tt
Medkit(L), free item or bought at the tt, or looted
Arctic boots (L), mission item, need to kill wolves to receive it
Arctic Combat Parka (L), mission item, need to kill wolves to receive it
Arctic Snow Pants (L), mission item, need to kill wolves to receive it
Arctic Combat Helicopter (L), mission item, need to kill the thing to receive it
Arctic Truck 4x4 (L), free item

Next Island

Nip, misssion item, need to provide materials, broken now.
Island Ziplex z1 seeker, free item
Island Ziplex excavator?, free item
Island scanner? , free item
settler suit

Planet Toulan

Salafa trainer? (L), free item

Planet Cyrene

Cyrene - Imperium Common Hat (M/F), from noob mission (need to kill stuff)
Imperium Trainee F.A.P. (L)
Imperium Trainee Finder (L)
Imperium Trainee Combat Knife (L)
and presumably Imperium Trainee Pistol (L)
Imperium common hat

Planet Calypso

Calypso: Vivo s10 from Gauntlet mission
From gateway starting missions:
Genesis Rookie Finder (L)
Genesis Rookie Extractor (L)
Vivo Explorer (L)
EWE EP-1 Neutron (L)
Daily token and all items you can buy with them at the trader at cape corinth
Attribute token
Energy booster
Halloween candy cane
Halloween pumpkin boost thingy ? (forget the name)
feffox sacs,
Halloween rotten pumpkins
robot things that were like the feffox sacs ?
Neurobiotic boosters
all CDF edition guns
Old Rifle
Bukin's blade

Planet Arkadia

Full set of smuggler armor (announced to be bound)
Full set of viceroy armor , mission payed with resources, you can get back its tt value (only 400 ped, while the tt value of mission materials is 600 ped) from the npc in form of tt'able token.
Figurines of all the repeatable missions
carapace pants
carapace boots
carapace harness (L)
carapace helmet (L)
mako trainer (L)
herman asi trainer (L)
herman law trainer (L)
exploration hoverpod (L)
limited edition alienware hoverpod (L)
terramaster trainer (L)

Last edited:
Don't forget Colonist Standard Issue Stacks/Jumper and Urban Nomad Walker Shoes, aka OJs, they're bound now :)

The trout is not bound, it's even auctionable.

Carapace boots and pants, alien hoverpod are bound.

Viceroy - you can get back its tt value (only 400 ped, while the tt value of mission materials is 600 ped) from the npc in form of tt'able token.

NIP - wasn't really free, you had to provide looted materials for it, but the mission is broken nowadays anyway.

Calypso: Vivo s10 from Gauntlet mission
From gateway starting missions:
Genesis Rookie Finder (L)
Genesis Rookie Extractor (L)
Vivo Explorer (L)
EWE EP-1 Neutron (L)

Last edited:
the caly starter valkyrie is no longer tradeable as well

Medkit(L) is also looted :(

that new vivo S10 aint tradable

I swear I didn't need to kill anything or anyone for that hat. Although it's possible the mission has been changed since then.

The other untradable Cyrene items are:
Imperium Trainee F.A.P. (L)
Imperium Trainee Finder (L)
Imperium Trainee Combat Knife (L)
and presumably Imperium Trainee Pistol (L)
(not sure of the last one, didn't get it myself)

Calypso:
Daily token and all the things you can get for them - CDF edition weapons and such. (I'm not on Caly atm and can't get the list)

Universe:
VSE Mk 1 :yay:

(wasn't it the first untradable item by the way?)

Planet Arkadia

Full set of smuggler armor (announced to be bound)
Full set of viceroy armor , mission payed with resources, trade value recollectable?
Figurines of all the repeatable missions
carapace pants unsure
carapace boots unsure
carapace harness (L)
carapace helmet (L)
mako trainer (L)
herman asi trainer (L)
herman law trainer (L)
exploration hoverpod (L)
limited edition alienware hoverpod (L) unsure
terramaster trainer (L)

I can confirm that the Viceroy armor can be turned in for tokens to allow you to get the TT value (400 ped) back. Also the carapace pants, boots and the hoverpod are untradeable tho like most of the other items in the arkadia list they can be put in the TT for 0 ped returned. I have no idea on the announced smuggler armor since I missed that announcement or on the figurines since I haven't completed any missions to that level yet.

thanks for all the replies.. first post updated.

Attribute token, daily token, energy booster, Halloween candy cane, Halloween pumpkin boost thingy (forget the name), feffox sacs, Halloween things that were like the feffox sacs, robot things that were like the feffox sacs, neurobiotic boosters or whatever they're called (aka skill pills), all the CDF edition guns and other items from daily token trader, Old Rifle iirc which is some Calypso mission item that I recently tried to sell and couldn't, lots more that I can't think of right now...

Really quite a lot of things nowadays, despite what we were told when the first non-tradeable items started to appear.

So it seems to me that the non-tradable items we have so far might be divided into these categories:

1) "free" starter items, made non-tradable to reduce ped farming
2) items which you're supposed to use up yourself to experience the game more (starter kits, skill pills)
3) items related to missions or contests which identify your avatar or what you have done (feffox sacs, mayhem instance keys, ark figurines, smuggler armor, spawning of the Lazidol, attribute tokens)
4) items which we would expect to be tradable but aren't (CDF items, viceroy)

Categories 1-3 don't pose a danger to anyone, I think. It's category 4 that is troubling to us because we don't understand the reasoning behind it. I suspect viceroy was released as a test to see how people react to a bound armor, in preparation for other things like the smuggler missions. CDF items, I'm not sure why those would be non-tradable.

Something else to consider in all of this is what exactly 'tradeable' means... Some items that can't be p2p traded can be traded via shops, etc. Some items that might work in a shop may not work in a shopkeeper or vice versa... and of course, there's stuff like duchev log and other mission stuff that can't be auctioned but can be traded in all other ways including p2p trades... they you have that oddball 'don't drop' items below 1 pec in tt value rule on some estates but not on all estates, so that throws in a whole new loophole to all of it... so there's really quite a discombobulated amount of categories here potentially...

Tried to TT my Viceroy few weeks ago but couldn't. Afaik, it uses this "free item from a mission" template, therefore it gets all the same properties.

Well, some items might have a good reason to be account bound. Beginner equipment, attribute tokens and such.
Viceroy, however, was already one step too far.

Tried to TT my Viceroy few weeks ago but couldn't. Afaik, it uses this "free item from a mission" template, therefore it gets all the same properties.

Well, some items might have a good reason to be account bound. Beginner equipment, attribute tokens and such.
Viceroy, however, was already one step too far.

That is surprise. You mean I cannot TT my armor from my avatar pic with the skull candy on the arm. I think this crosses the line. I'm quiting.

You don't put in in TT straight away. You hand it over to the npc that rewarded you with it, and it gives back a tt'able token of 400 ped value. Apparently that was the only way for A-team to bypass the bounding mechanics.

You don't put in in TT straight away. You hand it over to the npc that rewarded you with it, and it gives back a tt'able token of 400 ped value. Apparently that was the only way for A-team to bypass the bounding mechanics.
Oh, ic. Yeah that makes sense. Thanx!

And, full medium-level armor set is still one step too far with the account-bound stuff! :)

Smuggler armor

Can anybody point me in the direction of the smuggler armor mission.
I have not had success in finding the mission broker. :scratch2:

Thx

A bunch of stupid pills that you pay for (that MA should pay you to use).

At least let us trade some of the user bound rubbish we get for uni ammo ffs

The cyrene hat is given without the need to kill anything.

From starter pack gold:

whip and brush

L items, finally TT able when broken, without refund of remaining pec on it

[Skildek P 30 (L)] - rocket launcher.
Can't remember from where I got this, but on Calypso.

[Bukin's Blade] - now I see, it's isn't tradable anymore.

Last edited:
Back