Looting nemesis

Sierra

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Sierra Sapphire Sionia
I fancy a set of nemesis, what drops it nowadays? =)

I suppose you're kidding :) We haven't seen this kind of stuff in loot for years.
Hell, go and try to loot even a pixie part :silly2:

I suppose you're kidding :) We haven't seen this kind of stuff in loot for years.

That is easy, go kill mobs on Next Island.:)

They drop all the time still..on NI :)

Does vigi still drop? Because that's really cheap. I've looted more than a few sets in the past, would be nice to do it again :)

I looted a helmet on small Argonaut like 2 years ago. Since then i didn't even loot Pixie i think.

That's quite disheartening. I know they wanted to make life better for crafters but this seems really crafter-centric now. Like everything you loot is a lego block for crafters to use.

I was hoping I had just been unlucky.

Does vigi still drop? Because that's really cheap. I've looted more than a few sets in the past, would be nice to do it again :)

Vigi is cheap not because it drops, but because there are better alternatives, like Cetus or Hydra, they are (L) - but it's time to admit it's an L world now.

And then there's Mah'ketta, barely more expensive than Vigi but UL, better as a bot armor with more burn protection, and better overall protection against everything else. That's what I replace my Vigi with.

Your memories about looting vigi in bulks must have come from very old times. When I started in 2006, after examining loot tables on Entropedia and taking them seriously, I camped Caudatergus for months in hope for a Vigi harness, but the loot tables were already outdated even then. 8 years later, I still haven't looted anything worth mentioning :D

Vigi is cheap not because it drops, but because there are better alternatives, like Cetus or Hydra, they are (L) - but it's time to admit it's an L world now.

And then there's Mah'ketta, barely more expensive than Vigi but UL, better as a bot armor with more burn protection, and better overall protection against everything else. That's what I replace my Vigi with.

Your memories about looting vigi in bulks must have come from very old times. When I started in 2006, after examining loot tables on Entropedia and taking them seriously, I camped Caudatergus for months in hope for a Vigi harness, but the loot tables were already outdated even then. 8 years later, I still haven't looted anything worth mentioning :D

I started in 2003, there was loads worth mentioning. What is considered "mentionable loot" these days? ^_^

PS I just googled Mah'ketta, I can't bring myself to wear it. Just a matter of taste :laugh:

Last edited:
I started in 2003, there was loads worth mentioning. What is considered "mentionable loot" these days? ^_^

In my early days I looted plenty of pixie, shogun, kobold, gnome. At that time, parts like Vigi or Neme I would consider worth mentioning. Nowadays, as you see, looting a pixie on Calypso might cause a buzz :D

(as people pointed out, pixie and shogun drops in great amounts on NI, but that's anomaly; locality and high drop rate suggest it's an error nobody really cares of)

Mah'ketta, well, I don't really like its color, but do like the model. Frankly, the model used for Vigi, Neme and others similar always reminded me of a gimp suit :D

Looting nemesis ?

Its the person right next to you getting always that Item Hof loot, while you are overloaded on animal hides. ;)

(I doubt the armor parts still drop)

I looted a Nemesis harness from a small drone, but that was over a year ago now.

I believe vigi and gremlin still drop as very rare loots.

Really, these should all be tagged as "rare item" loots these days.

Nowadays, as you see, looting a pixie on Calypso might cause a buzz :D
You actually get a rare item buzz, er, HoF for looting UL Corvus on Arkadia - which is slightly annoying as the armor is quite useless.

In addition to others mentioned, Grunt (UL, non-C), which is essentially a weird-colored Pixie, still drops quite often on Rocktropia. I've looted six out of seven parts myself from different small mobs (mostly zombie biker prospects).

Of all other armors, I for some unknown reason always loot only gloves. :scratch2:

it's not specified if you are searching for L or UL Nemesis...

L drops from Argos. UL is not droping anymore as far as i know.

(L) nemesis.....¿?¿?!!:confused:

That would be news to me as well ( not good ones i got to admit ). Though as i haven't seen any discoveries for it i guess it is a mistake.

You actually get a rare item buzz, er, HoF for looting UL Corvus on Arkadia - which is slightly annoying as the armor is quite useless.
Yeah, had that on oratan miners. And even worse - had a discovery hof for Canis harness, same useless :) Worst of it is that for a few seconds you believe that you really got something.

Back