Elly

Old
Society
Kaos
Elvis Elly Girls
Why on earth does it take 49,000 tries to log in?
One second, my avatar is already logged in, which is not possible, because i havnt even freaking logged in..
Second of all, every time i do log in, freaking .00006 seconds later, your game times out and disconnects me.

Youd think if youre just going to take all of our money, youd let us get in the game and give it you...

Rant over.

Maybe something to do with this?

July 26,
Entropia Universe had an unexpected production disturbance. It turned out that the root cause of the disturbance was hardware issues that resulted in failing servers. The failing hardware has now been removed. In the meantime we are running EU with reduced HW resources and that is the reason for the exceptional lag.

Replacement hardware is scheduled for delivery beginning of next week. With the new and more powerful servers installed, end next week at the latest, we should see a considerable improvement of the lag situation.

We are very sorry for this inconvenience and will get back to you when we have more information.
Klas Moreau
CEO MindArk

Originally Posted Here

It literally shows up in a giant ass box on the launch screen... How blind can people honestly be... I bet you agreed to the TOU without reading it also huh?

but does it help that a box is telling me I cant log in?
when will it be solved .. I tried about 15 times, half of them could enter my gc-code and twice it started even loading .. but all ended with TIME OUT .

then i gave up and will not try again before the box is gone. :eyecrazy:

How good could it be anyways to be able to log in just to experience: exceptional lag :shower:

Back