Question: The UL QUADs? Where are they now?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
What ever happened to the 5 UL QUADs? Are they still being used or lost to inactive accounts?

Rumour is T-79x has one - I believe Stagger did also, but I think that it was sold

Rumour is T-79x has one - I believe Stagger did also, but I think that it was sold

I can confirm T-79x has one and is still using it (he won it in the event). Dunno about others

I can confirm T-79x has one and is still using it (he won it in the event). Dunno about others

I too can confirm that T79x has a UL quad and this was as of 2 weeks ago. Also as for the stagger question. I do know that Stagger has on 3 seperate occassions tried to put up his quad (But sadly considering he's a pirate, no one wants a netgative rated quad..

Now as for the other 3 quads that were out there, for all I know they are either in mothballs or have been sold off. I'm still looking for the owners of said quads..

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Callsign 'Coyote')
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper.

I too can confirm that T79x has a UL quad and this was as of 2 weeks ago. Also as for the stagger question. I do know that Stagger has on 3 seperate occassions tried to put up his quad (But sadly considering he's a pirate, no one wants a netgative rated quad..

Now as for the other 3 quads that were out there, for all I know they are either in mothballs or have been sold off. I'm still looking for the owners of said quads..

Benjamin Ben Coyote (Callsign 'Coyote')
a.k.a. "The Blind Sniper.

T79x has the only currently active UL quad in game. Stagger also has one but he asked what most considered to much for it when trying to sell it. And for your info Ben, when Stagger first tried selling it... it was cause it was bugged, he can't get rid of the good rep on it for some stupid reason (At least last time I saw it and him in game).

I think deathifier owns one, I doubt he would ever sell it. My friend owns one too and she is still active playing.

I think deathifier owns one, I doubt he would ever sell it. My friend owns one too and she is still active playing.

So that accounts for the other 2

(I think that only 4 were given:

they were given by the highest single loot in an event long ago, the mobs were
(it was maturity specific in all planets and the mobs all had arround 50 HP).
Rocktropia (rocktropian) (I'm sure of this one and it was also the lowest value obtained less than 100 PED loot, all others were above 500 I think)
Calypso (shinkiba or daikiba and a snable )
Next Island (one type of papoo) (the loot of the prize winner was for a global above 600 and I think it was the 2nd lowest of the 4)
Arkadia (don't remember)

So that accounts for the other 2

(I think that only 4 were given:

they were given by the highest single loot in an event long ago, the mobs were
(it was maturity specific in all planets and the mobs all had arround 50 HP).
Rocktropia (rocktropian) (I'm sure of this one and it was also the lowest value obtained less than 100 PED loot, all others were above 500 I think)
Calypso (shinkiba or daikiba and a snable )
Next Island (one type of papoo) (the loot of the prize winner was for a global above 600 and I think it was the 2nd lowest of the 4)
Arkadia (don't remember)

While only 4 were intended as prizes, there was some issue with one winner.

As I recall, although that winner killed the mob solo as required, he was in a team for chat purposes at the time. Stagger was in 2nd place and argued that the winner should be disqualified. MindArk instead gave them both prizes.

Consequently there are 5 UL quads.

These were the original winners:
Winner on Arkadia
Tomas T79x Hope killed a Halix Young worth 1189 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Torchbearer in the Inventory.

Winner on Calypso
Simones Fu Kill killed a Shinkiba Young worth 1017 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Pioneer in the Inventory.

Winner on ROCKtropia
Ed Lguigui Ward killed a Rocktropian worth 71 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Groundbreaker in the Inventory

Winner on Next Island
Vlad Dracula Tepes killed a Brown Papoo Old worth 1104 PED and will find the Quad Wing Interceptor - Trailblazer in the Inventory
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/list.php?author/9276-Bertha-Bot&page=2

Last edited:

He does indeed. It was purchased from the auction for approx 10k ped if I remember correctly.

He does indeed. It was purchased from the auction for approx 10k ped if I remember correctly.

I thought it was closer to 30k or something like that.

Wish MA would make a few more of these, I could really use one for killing pie rats.

QUAD: Groundbreaker

I own this one.

I own UL QUAD Trailblazer and I use it just to go around

I applaud the initiative of MA team to create new opportunities in space :yay::yay::yay:

blablabla... considering he's a pirate, no one wants a netgative rated quad...blablablabla

fuckthat.jpg

yet my ships karma is "positive" and yours is "negative"

Back