shop sales notices back

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Just wanted to say thank you to MA for finally fixing this issue. I can now see what sells in my shop.

I have one slight request.

Allow the users the ability to select the text, so we can copy, paste for chat or record keeping.

Just wanted to say thank you to MA for finally fixing this issue. I can now see what sells in my shop.

I have one slight request.

Allow the users the ability to select the text, so we can copy, paste for chat or record keeping.

Dang you got my hopes up there.

Logging on this morning I see 3 sales in ped flow centre. No notifications for any of them. So not fixed for me.

Dang you got my hopes up there.

Logging on this morning I see 3 sales in ped flow centre. No notifications for any of them. So not fixed for me.

Have you looked at the system alert tab in message center? That is where I found my sales info, like auction info, who bought, when, and most important, what.

Today was fist time I noticed, within last reboot.

Only works if you are online.

That is my experience as well - it only works when online. When offline, good luck knowing what sold. At least the PED Flow Center will tell you which estate.

PLEASE fix this MA!

Ulf (EU Support) said me in second SC ~2 month ago, that feature was implemented, but now is tested. But, how you all know, MA may run tests for years.... And now after crash they will tell you that they had a more important problem to replace servers with Pentium 2 to Pentium 3 :laugh:

Back