Adopt-A-Mob

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
If anyone takes a peek at the muluk-hir page on entropedia, you will find that it has been recently updated.

I have personally updated every bit of information I can on these (I tried to add a location, but the script works so slowly on my i5 pc, I gave up).

There are plenty of people out there who grind mobs long enough to know exactly what loot they drop. It would be great if we could get everyone who grinds mobs to get them to just pick their favorite mob, and update it. I intend to keep up with the muluks as much as possible, and add or delete items as necessary. I'd love to see everyone post in here which mob they'd adopt so we can figure out what is in current loot. There are at least 4 new(ish) items I've added to the muluks, and there is a retro blade that I will add the next time I loot it, because I can't remember which one it is.

I'm sure there are plenty of mobs that have been updated so infrequently that aside from the tt junk, their loot list looks nothing like what it presently is.

Cheers,
Sledge

attachment.php

While we on topic I challenge you and everyone else to rise on the first page.

Last edited:
attachment.php

While we on topic I challenge you and everyone else to rise on the first page.

That's just not going to happen for most people, obviously. But I'm sure a lot more would be willing to just keep up with one mob. No one has to be a super star if we have a lot of small contributions.

But I'm sure a lot more would be willing to just keep up with one mob. No one has to be a super star if we have a lot of small contributions.

You are right. And every contribution is important so adopt a mob that no-one's need to be a superstar.

Ive got a bit more time to play recently, so when I'm done with migration I'll sort out allo/esto (got about 6k left on the IC).

I'm a lowly second pager in danger of becoming a lowly third pager ... Too much has been broken for too many months, and running into breakage again and again demotivates.

But adopt a mob is a good idea. I'll try to keep which ever mobs i'm hunting more up to date.

Adopt-a-mob... I like it!

I'll take Merp, Combibo, Prancer mainly and anything else I decide to 'pop' on my journeys.

Adoption (yay) is a shared responsibility, and not exclusive so anyone can also adopt the mobs i've mentioned.

Chaz.

Back