Question: How about the Bronze Merp mission ?

What About the Merp Bronze mission ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
I was wondering about this mission and how people feel towards it.
So I put up a vote to get a feel.
I started it and I'm trying to finnish it on non-taxed land.

How about you ?

if I were to reach it and attempt it, I think best place would be north of boreas - I assume bronze is killpoints, and N of boreas is OA-prowler, occasional mod merp

:thumbup:

Not worth it financially. But goodluck. :D

if I were to reach it and attempt it, I think best place would be north of boreas - I assume bronze is killpoints, and N of boreas is OA-prowler, occasional mod merp

:thumbup:

Bronze i NOT KP.. It's Kill 10K mobs, maturity old or higher.

I completed all merp missions up to bronze way back in 2010-2011 although i never finished the bronze one since clean spawns for old-domi either taxed or untaxed is pretty much non-existant(Or atleast was, havent checked in ages).

For now i don't plan to go back for it, if i did in future i would prefer a Dense LA spawn of old-domi for sure :).

Best regards
Zweshi

I finished all of my Bronze on untaxed MA spawns just before the Iron/Bronze Mission nerfs which changed all missions to rewarding tokens instead of full Stamina Points.

I don't know what the reward is now; however, if it's not Stamina then it's really not worth it. Why take such a massive undertaking to kill 10000 of those pesky little things to only be rewarded a handful of skill points? At least with obtaining Stamina you could get something that you couldn't buy/chip.

~Danimal

Did the Bronze Merp untaxed south of Fort Argus near where the broker is. Young and matures didnt count but Old and above did and it took about 2 weeks approx for me to do it.

Haven't been back lately, but I hope the spawn still exists. :sniper:

did like the first 100 mission and got bored? will probably do it untaxed in the next 10 years or so :)

Back