Selling: Deathbringer's Crown (F) - T2.1

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
For those of you unfamiliar, it is the only 1 ingame.

Protection:
Impact: 38, Cold: 10, Cut: 14, Stab: 10

Durability: 4100

Equip Effect: Focused Blow 1%

SB: tt+10k BO: tt+17k

Buyout is negotiable. Thanks!

Bump it up...

If you use the 1 or 2% scope, will you get extra crit chance from using this helm?

If you use the 1 or 2% scope, will you get extra crit chance from using this helm?

I don't really know. I used the scope with it and it didn't say that it stacked. The problem is, nanobots don't say they stack with the scopes either and yet they do. Testing would have to be performed but given that info, I'd say yes they stack together.

The helmet has 1 advantage over scopes though, if you keep it at minimum condition, you get 1% bonus for 0 decay.

Bump it up....

The helmet has 1 advantage over scopes though, if you keep it at minimum condition, you get 1% bonus for 0 decay.

It has two further advantages: it can be used with melee and mindforce, and if you are using multiple weapons to kill a mob it will provide a buff for all of them. To my understanding.

Last edited:
It has two further advantages: it can be used with melee and mindforce, and if you are using multiple weapons to kill a mob it will provide a buff for all of them. To my understanding.

Right and remember you loose the other advantage with helm using such as the berserker helm.

Ah yes, BUMP =)

Back