Wanted: Marcus Callendar The Estate Broker

Sandman10372

Provider
Society
Natural Born Killers
Sandman Dreamweaver
Hello everyone!

I have read a few posts about this character and the estates he holds, but have not seen any definitive answers. I and a few others in my soc are interested in shops in Medusa Bazaar, but most are held by this "dead" avatar.

What does on have to do to obtain properties from MA?

Very Respectfully
Sandman

It's MA's avatar. However the estates themselves might be owned by someone else but never claimed after purchase.

It's MA's avatar. However the estates themselves might be owned by someone else but never claimed after purchase.

Thanks for your response, but I've seen this answer. I'm looking for more of a solution.

1. If it wasn't sold - it's owned by MA and they for some reason don't want to put in back on the market.
2. If it was sold and not claimed and the avatar is purged for inactivity - it's owned by MA and... see.1
3. If it was sold and the avatar still exists, it's his full right to not claim it or use it or whatever (and no way to learn owner's name to make some direct offer)

In cases 1 & 2 you can try to contact MA, but, as you can see, on the one hand we have tons of great essentially lost property, on the other hand we have plenty of people with peds who'd be pleased to relieve MA from it, - and it's not like anything have been done about it in past years. Maybe you'll be first, who knows :) In any case, all solutions include interacting with MA.

Since you are talking about Medusa Bazaar...

Medusa was sold to Modified Akoz Power and his investment partners included all the deeds related as Shop Deeds.
If Marcus Callendar still is shown as owner it means Akoz never claimed these shops, I would ask to Akoz about these more than MA, since these should be owned by him, just unclaimed since unused.

Thanks.

Thank you. I appreciate your responses.

Email sent to MA and Akoz.

I'll keep you posted if I make any progress.

Back