Show your interesting camera angle on globals/HOFs I'll start

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have two, one that I stumbled across and one that I tried to make.

The stumbled one:

The made one:

The made one was a pain because I wasn't getting any globals :). I would like to see someone make one from a side angle. I may try that when just messing around or if I seem to be on a little hot streak (Like I have so many of those).

Cool thread. Here are a couple I thought of. The one I got as I was running sideways - which doesn't happen often. One isn't so much as the camera angle, but you will see. Also I notice how ironic. One is from a Longtooth, and the other one is from a previous year's migration - as you can see another LT global in the chat. LOL.

Hahahaha I'll post mine tomorrow... It's late...

Cool thread. Here are a couple I thought of. The one I got as I was running sideways - which doesn't happen often. One isn't so much as the camera angle, but you will see. Also I notice how ironic. One is from a Longtooth, and the other one is from a previous year's migration - as you can see another LT global in the chat. LOL.

Nice ones, I like the color in the first one I had not seen that before.

Don't know how it happend but here it is :p

2012-08-06_--_estophyl_young_914_ped.jpg

Okay, here are a few from me. Most of these are pretty old because it's been quite a while since I played heavily.

Uh...I think there might be another one behind me. Let's take a look.

2012-09-23_--_leviathan_young_56_ped.jpg

Zoomed WAY out.

2012-09-22_--_miner_bot_generation_7_51_ped.jpg

Not only one of my best loots in terms of multipliers, but also a funny looking screen.

2013-05-25_--_traeskeron_dominant_437_ped.jpg

Halfway inside my Sleipnir?

2012-03-05_--_azzurdite_stone_309_ped.jpg

Not a clue what happened here.

2012-08-31_--_drone_generation_07_52_ped.jpg

And last, but not least...I'll do anything for a global! Look, I can even do tricks! :silly2:

2013-06-03_--_leviathan_old_115_ped.jpg

WOW those are some really nice ones guys and gals. Hope we get some more. I do like the one that looks like a smiley face :) and the strange one from Svarog.

Back