Renting: Resurrect Chip - Unlock ESL and See What Dead People Say!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Edit... the chip has been sold!!

:locked:

Last edited:
Hello,

I like to rent the resurrection chip on August 9, 2014 @ 1530 MA time if that possible, will meet you at Nea's Place TP. I'm almost level 21 in Biotropic, were going to wait until I get to level 25 due to high rental fee others charges but your fee is reasonable so I like unlock ESL as soon as possible. I have the 8K PED plus the rental fee at-hand.

Frye

Frye's Fleet Warp services
MS Varyag
Pathfinder III
Starfinder XXVIII
Member of Entropia Fleet Alliance

Yo HardWrath.

Freja will be interested in this! Will hit you up later about it. Finally a public service for this, good man!

Yo HardWrath.

Freja will be interested in this! Will hit you up later about it. Finally a public service for this, good man!

Just let me know

Hello,

I like to rent the resurrection chip on August 9, 2014 @ 1530 MA time if that possible, will meet you at Nea's Place TP. I'm almost level 21 in Biotropic, were going to wait until I get to level 25 due to high rental fee others charges but your fee is reasonable so I like unlock ESL as soon as possible. I have the 8K PED plus the rental fee at-hand.

Frye

Frye's Fleet Warp services
MS Varyag
Pathfinder III
Starfinder XXVIII
Member of Entropia Fleet Alliance

For some reason I'm only just seeing your post now?? I'm not sure how I could have missed it but all I saw was the reply from Dalas. Anyway, 15:30 wouldn't have worked for me because I'm not at home. I'll be online in 5.5 hours from the time of this post. Otherwise I'm sure we can figure out a time this week.

Edit:

Oh I see.. It was one of your first posts so it probably required mod approval before it could be seen. I think to post in the Trading section, or post pictures anywhere, you need to have a few other posts elsewhere in the forum first.

Also starting now, the collateral amount required is going up to 10k due to high demand.

Last edited:
No more OoooOooooOooOOooo....

Its cool to have.

The dead have real potty mouths sometimes too! :D

Good luck with service HW!

Bump for bringing peepz back from the dead

​I can haz?

lll be online throughout the day today so just send me a PM

I'll be home in two hours and will be online for about 3 hours

Bump... I'll be online in 8 hours.

Bump for a great service.

hardwrath.jpg

Soc mate has used this service and now we can both death speak to each other!

Good work HW!

OooOOoooOOoooOoooo....

Great service and keep up the good work HW; bump :)

-Vi

Time for a bump.... The chip is off auction and I'll keep it off the auction for at least a week so people can get ESL unlocked. Demand for this service is much higher then expected at at 50 PED per unlock, the ROI dramatically exceeds that of CLD. It's only a matter of time before this sells and I would prefer it if the new owner also offered this as a service.

I'll be online in about 6 hours...

Rent Res Chip

Hello HardWrath, what is the best way to catch you? I am online in the evenings UK time so I will look out for you in the player register regarding renting the res chip. Regards Dew-Drop.

Hello HardWrath, what is the best way to catch you? I am online in the evenings UK time so I will look out for you in the player register regarding renting the res chip. Regards Dew-Drop.

Well, im online right now.... otherwise just send me a message in game and we can set up a specific time

Hi, where are you, are you on Cally? Regards Dew-Drop

Great service, thank you. :yay: I know what you`re saying.:eyecrazy:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back