Introduction!

MadGod

Hello Planet Calypso! I'm MadGod, and I just arrived here. I started EU two days ago after choosing Arkadia as my home planet. I was terribly lonely there so I bought a space ship just to come to Calypso and made the scary journey across many space stations, asteroid fields, and space monster encounters to get here.

I am just happy to be where there are many more people :)

Would love a mentor to help me get up to speed quickly with the skills I'll need to eventually own a service in EU.

Welcome! Count me impressed. Glad to have you in our Universe. have fun on Calypso and enjoy exploring the rest of the Universe when you get around to it. :yay:

Welcome to our Universe :D

You'll find out that there is enough diversity to find your own niche, take things slow and most of all... ENJOY!

Welcome..

and check my signature for a mentor offer. Although I will be gone on holiday for a week next week..

welcome! (too short)

Welcome to Entropia MadGod, I hope you enjoy our universe! :)

Welcome aboard :) Glad to hear you managed to negotiate space with success! Hope to see you around up there again some time :)

Welcome to our humble world, I hope you will endure :)
But from what I hear you will do fine!

I am from HOlland so 2 hours after Mindark time if youre still searchign for a mentor, however you will need skype with me :)

Back