FYI: Multiple Accounts Scammer Alert

ken.ji

Old Alpha
First kenji Forever
Hello. Yesterday same scammer hit again but with other name this time.

So, people pay attention to who you trade and what you trade.
This scammer did alot for his scam to have succes. Made a fresh new avatar, requested mentoring from a society member to gain acces to inside soc talks, found out about the plans. Then he made a new society with only one different letter in it (''The Screming Eagles'' instead of ''The Screaming Eagles''), another avatar with the name of the scammed person (only one letter different), then went and asked a tool that was loaned by a friend of the scammed player. Knowing about the loaned tool he logged in the account with same name (only one letter different) as the scammed player and went and asked the tool back. My soc mate saw the name, the society and the same avatar and clothes (even it was the scammer and not the owner!) and he traded back the healing tool. Then the alt avatar that was inside our soc unfriended us all and left the society. Couple hours later we all found out about this scam when the owner asked about it.

Because forum rules dont allow me to say names, PM if you want to know them. Its about same guy who has at least 3 alt avatars. Be carefull because today he already joined another society but fortunately the leader found out about him and kicked him before he try more scams.

Before making trades, double check who you trade with. It may look the same player but it may not be your soc mate/friend.

EDIT: the tool was an unlimited Vivo T15 freshly boughted by Elynthia Eleanora Sabado.

Last edited:
ty for sharing.

scammers, rapists, murderers etc. please can anyone eradicate the idiots from our planet.

I need the name for my shithead list please.

Make a support case, if you are lucky he will get locked before he sells/trades the tool...or something...

kindly pm the name .. Ty for letting us know

PM sent...

What item was it?

pm me that shits name please

For those inquisitive check the soc Screming eagles in terminal. Damn, very sorry to see this happen to Eleanora :(.. He dodged the bullet last time, but this situation just got worse ..much worse..
Urggghh..

Here is what needs to happen:

Go over EntropiaPlanets.com and post all details, all known avatar names... Every possible detail.

That forum allows the naming of scammers.

Also, it would be very helpful to know the current tier of that Adj FAP and more importantly the TIRs

The Tier Increase Rates are like a unique fingerprint... Eventually that FAP will resurface.

oh no. not tha fap 'again' :mad:

This same scam happened last year in July to Project -X- and one of it's members.

Looks like the guy who did it then has summer vacation again.... hope he gets kicked in the nuts for good this time.

/Slupor

This same scam happened last year in July to Project -X- and one of it's members.

Looks like the guy who did it then has summer vacation again.... hope he gets kicked in the nuts for good this time.

/Slupor

Did it happen a short time after someone in your soc posted on the forums and revealed any kind of item sharing or lending happening inside of your society?

pm sent requesting name...hate when this happens :(

Plz pm name. Thank you.

its not the adj fap...

Fucking scammers

pm sent.

Here is what needs to happen:

Go over EntropiaPlanets.com and post all details, all known avatar names... Every possible detail.

That forum allows the naming of scammers.

Also, it would be very helpful to know the current tier of that Adj FAP and more importantly the TIRs

The Tier Increase Rates are like a unique fingerprint... Eventually that FAP will resurface.

Damn. you made me look there.. the thread wasn't there and then I glimpsed at some threads. I haven't played doom lately, and haven't played gloom either (amiga version), but that's how I felt after glancing at a couple of posts. Can't we create another forum for naming and shaming instead of that forum. It's all soo depressing over there.

If it's an Imp or Mod fap it may be worth pursuing in civil / criminal court. It sounds like a clear cut case of fraud to me. If the scammer is located in another country it may get more expensive, but probably still worth it.

If nothing else, getting the guy a criminal conviction for this would send a clear message to others that 'scams' are not part of the game.

And before people say crap about the 'all trades are final' in the EULA, that may limit MA's responsibility to take action but that's nothing to do with one person's duty to another.

Yet MA says all trades are final and there is no possible way to get your tool back. That's how it will end up. My dad got traded a adj FAP at the rig like 8 years ago and gave it right back. Was a mistake but why is there people like that. Bottom feeders is what they are.

Whats a T15 UL worth anyway?

Code:
scammers, rapists, murderers etc. please can anyone eradicate the idiots from our planet.
I would send them all on the Moon and forget them there.

Code:
Make a support case, if you are lucky he will get locked before he sells/trades the tool...or something...
Already 5 Support Cases made. Waiting for MindArk reply on Monday.

Code:

Thanks for this good information, Slupor. I think I have an ideea (I might be wrong, though) who the old player who created new avatars might be. But I will talk these in a support case with MindArk. Please dont ask me the name, yet.

Code:
Whats a T15 UL worth anyway?
She payed 1932 peds for it (TT included)

Someday all the bad guys will pay for what they do.

Thanks for support people!

We will see what happens on monday when we(hopefully) get replys on our tickets made.

As the vivo t15 was just bought (2-3 days before the scam), I did not take a printscreen or anything similar on the tool. Because of that am I not sure about the exact tierrates.

The FAP was bought from the shopkeeper outside Argus bank.

The thread will be updated when we know more about whats going on, me and/or Kenji will also make a thread on EntropiaPlanets.com where all can see the names of the avatars.

Thanks again for support, much appreciated!

Regards

Eleanora Sabado

@ Mind Ark

We are a community, your community. We rely on trust and has worked very well, so many very honest good people in this community.

That being said, you
(A - Value use the community
or
(B - Value your own ideal, and allow those ideals to protect, and promote scammers into this community

Action here would send a clear signal, is you create a EU account with hopes of scamming and stealing from your dedicated clients and players, you will fail... no doubt, no question, it will not work...

So its a RCE, and there are legal issues?

1. Review all logs thoroughly and determine if scam happened, check avatars EU activity, such as is avatar new or active.
  2. Suspend scam artist account for, Harassment, Abusing system mechanics, Actively Stealing
  3. Leave all items and ped in suspended account
  4. Create new item in game with the same stats / TT
  5. Place that item in victims item inventory
  6. Liquidate all loot and items once suspended account expires

There leaves no legal nor economy issues, you did not take anything from anyones account. No new unlimited items have been intrudeced into game or unbalance.

PM the namne pls

I understand all trades are final but to me this is straight out fraud as this person has gone out of his/her way to obtain monetary gain thru deception, it is not a straight forward trade and Mindark should look at the avatars involved and the logs and return the item to the true owner, then prosecute the offender, ban any and all avatars associated to his real persona which cant be hard to find out seeing you need a legit bank account to withdraw to.

Players should have a level of confidence that these fraudulent events will not be tolerated otherwise this clown will just do it over and over.

Dear MA, please remember what uncle Ben said: "With real cash economy comes great responsibility".

:yup:

If our withdrawals are held for over 50 business days after withdrawl, that should be plenty of time for them to look at logs, and deny the scammers any profit/motivation for doing so.

Another reason they should invest just a little money into more security, and IP logs ect. The tech is out there to minimize it, but MA doesn't even try.

At one time I was under the impression this was part of why it took so long, but I never have seen or heard of that act as a block for illicit funds being pulled out.

As far as a legal issue, I think you would have no jurisdiction by the EULA, the target would have to be the provider, as they have control and jurisdiction over the problem, but again the EULA protects them.

The EULA however is a piece of paper that often in the industry, are ruled as too restrictive/clean of responsibility, and when challenged have holes which are often ruled against. After one particular lawsuit at MA, the EULA changed a bit in particular areas.

Back