FYI: Multiple Accounts Scammer Alert

I'm happy you got it back!
Did it come back with the same tier?
Any clue if it has the same TIR numbers after return?

I really do wonder and hope that they got locked for scamming you and that the peds they gained from the TT was removed.

Thanks MindArk and too all that were near us these days. I am so happy Elynthia got her item back. She just bought it few days before and didnt had the time enjoying it.

This is a big step for the ones that fight with scammers, the right one, and it proves that the battle isnt lost if you try to fight against them.

When almost no one believed, MindArk made the move and did what was right. Our efforts were rewarded and MA take +rep from me too.

This is the way things need to happen in EU, thanks Support guys.

Double +rep for MA and the OP!!! Great that you got the item back!!

I'm happy you got it back!
Did it come back with the same tier?
Any clue if it has the same TIR numbers after return?

I really do wonder and hope that they got locked for scamming you and that the peds they gained from the TT was removed.

I TT'd an archon's sword not too long ago, they gave me one untiered and when I asked again, they replaced it with one of the same tier as I had originally (though not the same TIR numbers)... so if this happens, just ask... they can do it but may not think of it.

So that idiot scammer went through the hassle if creating all those accounts to scam you only to turn around and sell the fap to the TT?????? ....what a dumb ass

Not if their true account already owned another ul15, or similar competing fap.

Besides, trying to sell a hot item may be a hassle. Easier to just get the tt value.

Very, very, very glad to see MA do this. Assuming the scammer got locked or at least peds removed, they will now have to think twice about their next action.

Last edited:
I hope they locked involved accounts.

I would hope they have , if it was me I would also block their IP addresses and MAC addresses too.
GJ MA +rep for finally doing the right thing.

Gz on getting the fap returned!

gg MA, that's heading in the right direction

ty for sharing.

scammers, rapists, murderers etc. please can anyone eradicate the idiots from our planet.

Seriously...? Scammers, rapists and murderers are the same category of evil in your world...? :bs:

Awesome to hear the turn around, good job MA! :)

Seriously...? Scammers, rapists and murderers are the same category of evil in your world...? :bs:
Yeah, a murder might at least theoretically be justified in some cases. I see no excuses for the other two.

Picture of how the message looked like

Some people were asking me of how the picture looked like, so here it is:

http://sv.tiny pic.com/r/107too9/8 (Remove the "space" in the link)

//Sabado

Last edited:
Some people were asking me of how the picture looked like, so here it is:

http://sv.tiny pic.com/r/107too9/8 (Remove the "space" in the link)

//Sabado

Wow, thats good news! Big gz and nice move from MA :yay:

Op, if you would please pm me the names of the scammer as well to place on our red list! Thanks so much

Grats on the recovery, very awesome they fixed it.

Unfortunately, I would guess 98% of the player base would not, and has not, gotten this level of support on a similar issue, could be gender effect, certainly a different support than I have ever experienced.

It is always dangerous policy when you see a support response along the lines of:

"Normally we wouldn't be able to return the item to you since "all trades are final" however I've decided to make an exception in this case. "

I am 100% certain that anyone who got the "all trades are final" answer previously is feeling a bit slighted with this.

So then, what is the policy on this, and is it actually defined anymore? Clearly all trades are not final.

If others had been punished with recovery fees for making mistakes on their own like TT'ing an item or such, then those who lend items without collateral among friends, should also have some deterrent from having the MA reset button.

And really should not have the option to run home to support when a borrowed item trade goes so wrong, which had obviously been so poorly managed.

Note that I have no issues with the avatar or people involved at all, just the lack of consistency with MA policy in general...this is a risk to us all, and should be addressed.

Glad to hear you got it back but this will now have a lot of people all wanting items back that this has happend to in the past.

UPDATE - Different tier + different tier rates. (weird? )

Noticed that the tier is different.

Before the scam it was tier 1,7, now when it was returned it is 0,7.

Another thing I noticed was that it had different tierrates. It has now BETTER tier rates than before :)

//Sabado

Noticed that the tier is different.

Before the scam it was tier 1,7, now when it was returned it is 0,7.

Another thing I noticed was that it had different tierrates. It has now BETTER tier rates than before :)

//Sabado

Not surprised at all about the different tiers. The item was TT'd, and they had to make a new one. System automatically "rerolls" new tier numbers. What surprises me was getting it partially pre-tiered. The two most obvious guesses were not tiered at all, or back to the tier it was. But partial tier? :scratch:

That suggests either they had the wrong info (0.7 vs 1.7) or a technical issue prevented them from going higher.

+rep to MA. While I understand that this is a rare act of justice, I feel like the tone in community relations has changed a bit for the good this past year. I would have to pull out a bunch of "+rep MA" threads to support this of course, but I'm going to keep it as a lazy observation for now. The game is not what it was when I joined in 2007, but in my experience support has been better of late.

Also, can you PM me the names as well please?

wow Eleonora and way to go MA!

Snacka om tur, tva ganger pa en manad. Nu maste du vara forsiktig.

/Andreas

They all have one major thing in common. Theft and in most cases are extremely destructive or final to the victim involved.

Evil is evil. Shading evil is only means to justify it with exceptions.

Apparently the real Avatar name has been discovered! (MA does have good detective work)
Main account has been locked.

And unfortunately he has my Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem Tier 4.6 (or higher by now) :mad:

I hope MA will find my Fap on his locked account, and return it:scared:

Back