I just logged in...

Eps

Old Alpha
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Epsilon "Eps" Vaz
It had been a while.

I took a look around.

Entropia looks dead. This forum looks dead. There is no where near as much activity as there used to be.

It looks like MA have failed.

Is there any hope?

Eps

It had been a while.

I took a look around.

Entropia looks dead. This forum looks dead. There is no where near as much activity as there used to be.

It looks like MA have failed.

Is there any hope?

Eps

negative.jpg

Yeah there is always hope. :yup:

Too many planets offering too much space to play with no-where near enough players to fill it and no proper advertising to help bring them in!

Entropia is not dead. Far from it, actually.

Yes, we now have OpaloMan! He may save the day!!! (all he needs is his cape)

Edit: almost forgot! Welcome home!!

Your looking at the wrong places?

Most of the GDs I see are at Camp Icarus, Twin Peaks, Boreas and OLA 42...these places...

And then there's other planets too...which also attracts a crowd....albeit smaller than Caly.

Entropia have too many users to die but not enough to be called "vibrant". The sheer amount of space on all this planets can give you the wrong assumption. Entropia life is a good indicator about activities looking at the unique persons that globaled. Since a 5 ped loot from a puny can trigger a global now its more or less accurate.

You know lots of people here that are still playing. Let you show around and welcome back Eps

Its not dead at all.. you just dont know where everyone is at

dead.... sell all your crap super cheap please!!

j/k

dont worry people eps did not know the most poplaur sweating place was no longer port atlantis, next time anyone see him online please re-direct him to nub rig icarus or any other popular sweat area :D

Reactions: Eps
dont worry people eps did not know the most poplaur sweating place was no longer port atlantis, next time anyone see him online please re-direct him to nub rig icarus or any other popular sweat area :D

Why sweat??? ...its so much damn work

All he has to do now is go to the welfare line at the Orthos Oil Rig and wait his turn.

:)

If you were looking at once popular trading hubs, we now have global chat channels for that - no need to crowd in one spot, you can do your hunting run and buy/sell your stuff at the same time :) I haven't been to Twin Peaks for months.

Spread to other forums & planets + summertime.

Personally I avoid people now as I play on onboard gfx. But its really just the space expansion, we have 1000x more land area now than 10 years ago.

Oh, so that's why there were only four people in Twin Peaks.

Massively Multiplayer RPG isn't so Massively.

Maybe log in when 95% of ppl arent sleepin/working?

Visit Camp Icarus, there are two to three times more new players running around than there were back in 2010-2011. Plenty of people still play this game :)

More seem to be playing atm than have for a long time. I've not seen so many in my friend list online at once in quite a while. Maybe log in during the day/evening rather than 2am ;)

More seem to be playing atm than have for a long time. I've not seen so many in my friend list online at once in quite a while. Maybe log in during the day/evening rather than 2am ;)

Yes i agree, lot of new players coming in also. Seems busier at the moment than has been for long time.

Back