Uber: AoE 7700 spider

TeesMaarKhan

Prowler
Society
Shaolin
Tees Maar Khan - Formerly The Crouching Tiger 2006 - 2011
So were all waiting to do a 42 beacon and waiting for demos and a couple more folks in soc, as we are waiting everyone is in team but doing their own thing until we are all ready to meet at set location. Me, morg, rei, syri and couple other peeps are on ts hunting and chatting away. i decide to go do spiders which i just love....did 2 x 1 hour runs earlier and not even a single global....so i am hunting away not expecting any thing let alone a hof so just decided to enjoy the hunting.

i believe this one must of been the 20th or so spider in this run and as it happened as soon as the yellow swirlies came the screen froze so i didn't make anything of it just a global but at the same time soc on ts is cheering and asking who was that....its only then everything came up on screen and i was shocked to that i replied and got plenty gratz and loving from the soc, these lot are a great bunch absolutely love them all to bits and really enjoying myself and having a great time.

But all in all, i wasnt able to catch a screenie as forgot to set tracker team name but i guess this will do.

Regarding items just a ep-54 (L) and plenty oil

spider.jpg

Big shout out to AoE

With this hof i was able to buy a nice unl sib laser carbine and progress my path in hunting further so a big thanks to MA for this aswell.

TMK

Last edited:
I was gonna gratz you but... why are pop up adds coming up when I click on that thumbnail of your hof?

Gz on the spider. I was surprised to see a hof that big come from them.

me too was in shock, wouldnt of expected anything higher than a 2kish as my last one

Gratz old friend!

Lol Dan thx that hof was due a........LONGTIIMMEEE.. we parrttyyyy, thanks spawn, hardwrath, aframo,dreadi and everyone else who gratz moi :D

Last edited:
Back