Help: What happened to the Isis?

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Now either I have completely lost the plot ( which is entirely possible) or there's been a big change a foot, which has sailed right on by me.

Back in the day, we were told - Blp or Laser - make your choice. I chose laser and worked my way up the SIB chart.

After spending a tad too long in space, it dawned on me that I was well out of Sib with my wee LR53, and it was time to choose a new weapon for planet side hunting.

Could I find one? could I hell!!!

What happened to the Lr's? are they no more?

I cant find a single Isis on auction. The 48's used to be so popular.
Back in the day it was 32, 41, 48, 53, 59 , 63, 66 etc

But now? they are gone?

I see plenty of "projects" and "lcs" are they the replacements?

Am I completely missing something ( highly likely) and they are just not the way forward any more?

So, My dear Entropians, please if you have a spare 5 seconds, and are " in the know" what gun should I buy?

Id like to be able to damage as much as possible, whilst still generating some skills. Eco is not hugely important, but do not want to be punching above my weight.

Thank you ever so kindly :)

Or should I stick to mf? Or fook it all - just give up and go back to space and stop annoying planet hunters :laugh::ahh: :laugh:

Thanks for you input ;)

(dont laugh at my noobness, just to help with gun suggestions!)
skilld.jpg

:ahh:

All the old SIB guns were discontinued in the last great re balancing. All old SIB guns have been retired in favor of higher eco higher skill req versions.

Not only replacements, but also much better than the old ones.

Entropedia is your friend.

All the old SIB guns were discontinued in the last great re balancing. All old SIB guns have been retired in favor of higher eco higher skill req versions.
Beautiful answer, ty ever so much :)
Not only replacements, but also much better than the old ones.
Oh My, sounds fascinating, intriguing...

Entropedia is your friend.
and time consuming! :laugh:

Ugh, sounds like there is effort involved, I dunno if I can do change... ;)

Thank you both so much for your replies, Genuinely, now I know my fav gun is gone *cries*

I will endeavour, to try, to almost, enquire about possibly, about doing some half arsed road to no where searches through entropedia...

before I give up and someone just tells me what's what :ahh::laugh:

Heh but thanks :D

Edited to say - damn I am really out to of the planetside hunting loop! :ahh:

Last edited:
Same thing happend to me... I finally got to the lvl to use an Isis... GONE :(

Same thing happend to me... I finally got to the lvl to use an Isis... GONE :(

Its a fab way to make you feel like such a noob, and an old fart just at the same time! :laugh:;)

Arkadia have a great range of SIB laser. Check the forum page.

LC>LR (sentimental value notwithstanding). :)

So, My dear Entropians, please if you have a spare 5 seconds, and are " in the know" what gun should I buy?

Check this out:

its from here. Not entirely up to date and Calypso only, but maybe its of help.

I believe you're so used to powerful cannons and sky-wide explosions, you might find using these toy arms unbearably humiliating :D

Hmm Maybe the MarCorp Kallous 7 if you are looking for something in SIB, though i suggest to take 1 step smaller where you are maxed on the gun.

I got to admit i also have hard times with all the new weapons + weapons from different planets. My solution was to switch to UL gear entirely, got rid of all that searching in auction.

lvl35guns.jpg

Hope this help you :)

I would go with one of these:

Modec VXT 900 (L)
Isis LC-35 CDF Edition (L)
Jester D-7 (L) (lowest dps)
MarCorp Kallous-7 (L)

Or if not having it maxed fully is not important:

Piron PLR-32 (L)

Wow! I am humbled by the amount of replies with such great info and help! Thank you all so very much :) ( and all the pics and stats! wow!)

The pm's and in game help too have been really fantastic, the people of this game are really great! :cool:

Thank you :)

Back