Servers Are Down

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.9.0.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2014-08-12 10:00 UTC.
Â!

Originally Posted Here

Our servers are now down while we implement Entropia Universe Release 14.9.0.
We estimate that the servers will be made available again at 2014-08-12 10:00 UTC.
Â!

Originally Posted Here

14.9 ? :-O What happened to 14.8 ? And really with a 12MB patch size, I was expecting more like... 14.7.5

I usually take the patch size to mean the download for the client loader itself, ie: 'applying patch'.

The content download may be separate and a lot larger. Who knows!?

MA likes to keep us in suspenders.

Anyone know what 10 UTC is in real world time or how long from now that is?

Good job MA. Your patch deleted my mfc110.dll file. Dumbasses.

I take that back. Your own patch broke your software so I think I have to redownload the whole thing.

14.9 ? :-O What happened to 14.8 ?

x.8 is unlucky number! VU 12.8 broke HP decimals and caused shit-storm; VU 11.8 turned on pvp on all Landareas, with no way for the owners to disable it => shit-storm! I guess we can live without another one :)

I'm in, by the way, so it was quick 2h.

x.8 is unlucky number! VU 12.8 broke HP decimals and caused shit-storm; VU 11.8 turned on pvp on all Landareas, with no way for the owners to disable it => shit-storm! I guess we can live without another one :)

It's also because this is probably the last decimal update they plan to do before vu 15.0. Regardless, no matter what they number it, this one is a great big cock-up already.

Back