Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

Is it just me, or does mobs move around alot more now? They walk like 30m nonstop, whereas before they just walked a few meters. Very annoying when they are far from aggro range, but then walk towards you until they are close enough to aggro.

r u sure they are AI mobs :laugh:

Nope I also noticed this with Feffox.

Even Eomons do that also.
Strange, I remember mindark telling us they removed this retard behaviour...
Now it is back... Classic

---------------------------------------------------

New behaviour for gibnib / chirpy / fugabarba.

Now they run immediately once shot.
Making them IMPOSSIBLE to catch, and for sure to shoot.
Main people who will want to shoot those mobs,
new players, who are already running like fucking snails...

Who at mindark had this brilliant idea ?????

Pathetic :handjob:

The birds are running again!?!

I wonder if the old glitch where if you timed it just right, jumping and hitting it with a power fist, you could actually ride on top of one for a little bit like surfing as they ran away :laugh:

A Private Message (PM) notification on the main chat window. Different settings for the PM notification can be set in the Options panels HUD section.

After testing this, I think it should stay highlighted orange after it ends blinking. I miss it all the time if didn't see it popping up :)

New behaviour for gibnib / chirpy / fugabarba.

Now they run immediately once shot.
Making them IMPOSSIBLE to catch, and for sure to shoot.

That's actually the old-old behaviour from before VU10... Still possible to kill if you team up, stand in formation and shoot while it runs... or if you shoot fast enough :silly2:

Is it just me, or does mobs move around alot more now? They walk like 30m nonstop, whereas before they just walked a few meters. Very annoying when they are far from aggro range, but then walk towards you until they are close enough to aggro.

Yes I have noticed this, on different planets too.

On the big Teladon LA on Ark, the teledon were traversing my entire radar in a straight line, and congregating under a group of trees in the shade like the animals do in the Serengeti.

It was so obvious, I believe it was an intentional design, and if so, I applaud the creativity. It made the mobs seem a bit smarter and made the hunt feel a bit more realistic...while I was waiting for my healer to show up, I found myself picking the youngest mats from the herd under the trees and felt like a tiger going for the sick or wounded mobs in a pack. mmmm...RAWRRRR :)

yes,i wa doing medium korwils and each time i had like 4-5 on me,not only cause of ninjarespawn but also cause they all seemed to like my perfume

ye alot of creature movement...

Nope I also noticed this with Feffox.

I noticed this too, fun when they run off your radar. :laugh:

I guess they have a new power source ? :scratch2:

Btw, are you getting skills while scanning ?

I scanned a good amount of creatures mutants / animals, even n00b humans, and not 1 exp.

And you ?

Btw, are you getting skills while scanning ?

I got skills from scanning Carabok yesterday, but I have very few points in the scanning skills.

Speaking of scanning: Is it still true that you can't scan a creature for skill over and over? (I know that after a timer expires the same creature can give scanning skills again but that's not what I mean.)

:scratch:

Speaking of scanning: Is it still true that you can't scan a creature for skill over and over? (I know that after a timer expires the same creature can give scanning skills again but that's not what I mean.)

:scratch:

Creatures, people, vehicles, it's like a 7-10 min (don't remember exactly) pause before next skillgain. So events like that are still actual.

Creatures, people, vehicles, it's like a 7-10 min (don't remember exactly) pause before next skillgain. So events like that are still actual.

Ah yes, thank you! :)

(You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Svarog again.)

It is roughly 5 min in between re-scanning the same mob, before you get decay on the scanner and or skill gain with the same mob.

Any word about the strangely dark texture glitch from MA yet?

Introducing: Creature Control System.
It is now possible to take the role of a ferocious creature and start hunting other avatars!
So how do you do this?
By consuming a Creature Control Capsule you can transform into a creature and gain it’s abilities

If you can find one that is :rolleyes:

Back