Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

My only issue was getting killed while crafting from these thins but sounds like they require large open space.. thus mobile stations will be safe but open quarry would not.

but you get killed by Carabok everywhere, no matter where you go...

...in full armor...

...with 3 fappers...

...and hp buffs...

...in one hit.

Damn I am bored when game is offline.

Will player controlled mobs count toward missions?

Hopefully they'll have extra special good loot... yeah, riiiight :laugh:

General:
[*]You cannot swim and will drown while in creature form, but you are free of fall damage.

So no Rippersnapper, Leviathan or Wahesh? Dammit, I wanted to be a killer fish.

Boorum capsules will have the highest MU.

hmm trollsystem
like you come to twin , became HOgglo ,eat all outside ,and when hp comes to 1/3 run over bank , jump of cliff and drown in lake

so you get yours HOf for kills as creature but ppl who dmg you get nothing cause you drowned

Well don't shoot at it then. Analyze your own risk.

I am sure this is similar or the same system that Kim, NEVERDIE, and the ark devs have been using to spawn user controlled mobs with. (with additional player rules ofc)

So logically I would guess,
  1. Shared Loot
  2. Can not loot avatars. (I have been killed a multitude of times and never lost any loot)
  3. Becomes a AI controled Shared Loot mob when the controller Logs out, Looses Connection, or Chooses to stop controling it.

Can controlled mobs attack and damage the avatars vehicles?

This whole creature controlled thing looks fun, but I'm noticing a major flaw in that assuming by the example that scan skills determine the lvl of creature you can use,surely ma are once again rewarding avatars that cheated the system by auto clicking back in the day? Now anyone who is new or didn't auto click is now gona have to skill for months inorder to get to play with mobs that arnt snables and alike? Or am I misunderstanding how this works?
Surely a mindforce skill would make more sense ?

PRIVATE TRADE DO NOT WORK! Not possible to trade items...

Several minerals icons are bugged, it's really hard to tell the difference between them (refined and unrefined are both messed up):

Cald, narc, gazz, maganite, terru, megan, iron. Others are also different like dianum, langotz, erdo, niks, platinum, xeremite, gold, petonium are still recognizable but they are too dark.

Other planets' ores have not changed, so this is specific to caly ores.

Edit, apparently if you put graphics on high they're more recognizable tho they still don't look good.

So far I have to admit VUs are becoming less and less full of bugs, and it's a really good feeling from player base side, expecially when new systems are implemented, thanks MA!

ooooook, I talked way too early :lolup:

It seems everything has been shaded much darker. everything Ive colored or texturized is now almost black, other than clothing. All paint cans, tier components, extractors, almost everything in storage now is pretty screwy. Even the white valk T1 from the noob mission is dark grey. I would think it an overall graphics issue, but it only seems to effect certain things.

It seems everything has been shaded much darker. everything Ive colored or texturized is now almost black, other than clothing. All paint cans, tier components, extractors, almost everything in storage now is pretty screwy. Even the white valk T1 from the noob mission is dark grey. I would think it an overall graphics issue, but it only seems to effect certain things.

Yep everything in storage that was white is now a horrible grey and components are all much darker and harder to distinguish between. Even Chompers look crap. My Hovercraft is now more grey than the white it should be and the Khorum texture display is grey. I've not touched any colouring or texturing in the hope a fix is coming. I wish they'd stop bloody messing with stuff!

Get inside the animals

Yes, I notice that everything is darker, I first saw it on different components in my storage.

Yes, I notice that everything is darker, I first saw it on different components in my storage.

I would say colours on everything (well, not everything) are more saturated. I think its the material properties part they talk about in the VU notes.

There's a correct support info where everybody can see it. Amazing.
Is this really EU or maybe i loaded up a wrong game? :silly2:

There's a correct support info where everybody can see it. Amazing.
Is this really EU or maybe i loaded up a wrong game? :silly2:

Its that thing called "progress" slowly happening. Remember time when we didn't have mission tracking on screen ?

From the department of Various Small Bug Fixes: tier HoFs now display correctly in the ticker.

PvP trade fixed or still not recommend to use

Trades work in a sense that they go through. There are display issues, however - tt value of your offer shows as 0.00 initially and gets updated only when the other side changes their offer.

Is it just me, or does mobs move around alot more now? They walk like 30m nonstop, whereas before they just walked a few meters. Very annoying when they are far from aggro range, but then walk towards you until they are close enough to aggro.

Is it just me, or does mobs move around alot more now? They walk like 30m nonstop, whereas before they just walked a few meters. Very annoying when they are far from aggro range, but then walk towards you until they are close enough to aggro.

nope, same here, walks longer n more often

Back