Help: System Error: mfc110.dll missing

velvet

Mature
the game downloaded the VU then the screenloader vanished. Now I cant run at all!!
ClientLoader.exe - System Error
"The program can't sstart because mfc110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

The game worked fine last night but now this shit happened. So how do i run the game again......

They are in the middle of an update at the moment

Rgds

Ace

it is not about 'in-progress'.. I cant run the game b/c of the missing file.

www.kaipismokti.lt/mfc110.rar

if windows 64bit need to add to c:\windows\syswow64 directory
if windows 32 bit need to add to windows\system32 directory

but ofc best is to isntall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

problem persists with avg antivirus users which deletes this file as suspicious

the above downloads fixed it for me, massive thanks Dandy.

I have the exact same problem here :( Unfortunately Dandy link did not help my case

for me it worked. thx a lot dandy!

Guys,
A bit more explaining might help,
The client loader is a 32 bit exe so it needs a 32 bit runtime to start!
The actual game exe can be a 32 or 64 bit exe , so if ya are on a 64 bits OS you need to install them both from Dandy links above.
Hope this helps...

Guys,
A bit more explaining might help,
The client loader is a 32 bit exe so it needs a 32 bit runtime to start!
The actual game exe can be a 32 or 64 bit exe , so if ya are on a 64 bits OS you need to install them both from Dandy links above.
Hope this helps...

I had the same Problem. I downloaded the mfc110.dll and I copied into the right folder for 64bit. The Client crashed again and
I got the same error message. So I tried this: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/download/. Get the free installer. 60 MB downloaded. If you select the same EU Folder then no full Installation is needed. After 5 mins the installation was done and it
works fine.

I hope this Information could be helpfull.

Good luck, Sida

Explains a lot when Windows users are getting this. Got problems after updating when I run the game in Wine in OSX. Missing the same file but even copying this into the system32 folder doesn't help :/ Tried installing it from scratch also but the installer need this file to.. Guess dual boot is the only option then.

Had mscvp110.dll missing, downloaded it and extracted to windows/system 32 &syswow64 (64bit win 7), after that i got error 0xc000007b when trying to launch entropia, disregarted it and downloaded new launcher from www.entropiauniverse.com. Seems to be downloading as normal now.

Back