Lag issues in release 14.9

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Some users are experiencing lag like behavior on some servers. The developers are working on resolving the associated issues asap. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

Between everyhit whit aakas fire dagger my avatars does stand pose. seems lagg like thing. Started after VU

i had the problem in space (CP SS), was using rk-5 and got same lag as arthus described. Same in Port Atlantis while accepting daily feffoid mission. Got Lag then in Feffoid Daily Cave also and when i was about to leave, chat got bugged i got "Error: Player not found." when i wanted to write a message and pressed return/enter. Also nothing happend when i clicked on the big green arrow to leave the cave...

maybe it helps in some way :D

running client loader repair now, lets see what it does ...

chat got bugged i got "Error: Player not found." when i wanted to write a message

That error message is mostly because of "teleport lag" (serverside). It comes from the moment you click the teleport button, until you actually have arrived in the new area.

seems to be all down now??

I was Hunting at RT and now have around 30 Mobs killed because attacking me all no Loot! I cant Log out my Avatar i cant Teleport i cant change armor and i cant use turrets as not work too Only work is Mobs attack me so hwere pay for decay? where will be lost Loot handelt and how the hell i come out here now? sorry for trouble but thats an crazy bug as i realy have not find a way to help myself .

I started PC new hoped it help to log out but now i get since 30 Minutes the message avatar Logged in already so he still there with all the mobs atacking him??? :(

There was already quite some lag this morning before the VU, although nowhere nearly as bad as it's now.

Message from MindArk: The server is going down in 15 minutes.

i still got this wierd lagg- dagger hits really slowly and after every hit avatar goes on stand pose then attacks ones and stand pose again.....

Back